Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight (18004 Views)

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by oluxzy: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
O.p you forgot to add
Just run to the middle of d place and shout ALAHU..AKBAR. Only 2 things can happen either everybody leaves the plane 4 u or they throw u off.

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by Dehnver(f): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Coffin4Sale:
5. Just enter Aeroplane have your sit and start Shouting...

AAAAAAALAAAAAAHUAKBAAA!

Alahuakbar!

Nah, this will leave you the only passenger on the plane.. no one would wait to throw you out..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by dayleke: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pavore9:
Can't forget the insensitive way some Nigerians who I flew with from Addis to Lagos where relating with an air hostess of ET, a group of uncouth fellows. angry

Can you elaborate more please?
I won't ask if she is a pretty one cos they all are...
But what were they doing?
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by Gbotun(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rtopzy:
because of d sound it makes, which disturbs d pilot's radio because of d sound it makes, which disturbs d pilot's radio

Wrong, They both make use of radio waves and your phone may cause interference with the planes' signal.
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by dayleke: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
martynsnet:

worst route ever, flew Ethiopian Airways SA to NG, connecting flight, so we had to stop at Addis Ababa. Not only did they change the plane with one old scary plane, but the Nigerians on the flight were something else.

it's flight rule not to wake a sleeping passenger when they are serving meal. so this guy wasn't disturbed, when he woke up he requested to have his meal and was told chicken n rice is finished but they have fish and rice. you need to see how this guy started reacting. I was ashamed on his behalf and as a Nigerian.

most of the passengers were Igbo and were shouting and cursing, just acting up. smh.

Wow!!!
Seriously?!!!
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by ERF: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Throw off as in Open Window and fling you out? Or I don't get.

Please explain.
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by Pavore9: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
dayleke:

Can you elaborate more please?
I won't ask if she is a pretty one cos they all are...
But what were they doing?

Harassing her to get drinks from the business class, being rude when told they could not sleep as if there were on their beds on some groups of three seats they were not booked and empty but should remain seated on the seats they paid for.
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by Ekpeitut: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Try Sai Baba. The pilot go vex leave cockpit for you.
We will all die here today. angry

2 Likes

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by correctguy101(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I can remembered when i drinked, i was politely telled to stop the drinking till when we are got to our destinations.

Ehen, continuing your stories grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by ikp120(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
You forgot to add "Romancing a flight attendant" grin grin grin
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by dayleke: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pavore9:

Harassing her to get drinks from the business class, being rude when told they could not sleep as if there were on their beds on some groups of three seats they were not booked and empty but should remain seated on the seats they paid for.

That was really crazy now.....
I swear sometimes it's a shame being on the same flight with my fellow country peoples.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by sevunteen(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ayo4251:
But why is it necessary to turn off the phone?

possibly the electromagnetic wave ish... it may cause interference in transfer of info from control tower to pilot. Ordinary radio, fone dey disturb.

My thoughts tho
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by jimysilva(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wait ohhh this throwing aspect must be before the flight ohhh because i see no much sense wen the plane is air borne thats when they wil throw out the passenger..lol
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
I only need to shout allahu akbar to throw all of them off the plane
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by engrlarex(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ayo4251:

Because of interference of your mobile signal frequencies with some sensitive satellite frequencies of communication on flight...we call it frequency interference....
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pavore9:

lol really?? smh my head for my fellow Nigerians. they don't fail to show themselves anywhere anytime...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by MRZEUS(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Opinionated:
As much as paying for a ticket secures your right to be on a flight, there are certain behaviors, which if displayed by passengers can more or less invalidate their right to be on that flight. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 4 sure ways to get thrown off a flight.

Wearing Something Inappropriate

Inappropriate clothing such as offensive t-shirts and the like can result in a passenger being removed from a flight by flight attendants. Considering the fact that airlines don’t publish their dress codes, it might sometimes be unclear to passengers which kinds of dressing might be appropriate. However, if a flier or passenger sticks to the rules of decency in dressing for public settings as it applies to the country or area, there will hardly be an issue.

Getting in a Fight

It’s just not worth it to get in a fight on a plane, no matter how much the person annoys you. It’s similar to how useless it is to get in a roadside fight with someone over their crappy driving. In the end, the two of you are only going to cross paths temporarily, after which you might never see each other again. So, why risk embarrassing yourself by getting in a fight? Flight attendants typically don’t waste time in removing aggressive fliers from the plane, particularly if all attempts to calm them down are futile. It doesn’t matter who started it or who is at fault, it simply will not be tolerated on a plane, especially getting in a fight with a flight attendant. If the plane is in motion when a fight breaks out, and the flier refuses to calm down or stop being aggressive, he/she will naturally be removed from the flight immediately the plane touches down.

Blatantly Ignoring Requests to Turn Off Your Mobile Devices

If you throw a tantrum or react aggressively to being told by a flight attendant to turn off your mobile devices, or if you blatantly ignore such a request, chances are you are going to be thrown off the plane. However, if you simply forget to turn off your mobile device and it maybe rings on the tarmac, no flight attendant is going to harass you. They’ll simply remind you to turn it off. As long as you are not throwing a tantrum or being aggressive and unreasonable with a flight attendant’s polite request, you’re hardly going to be thrown off that plane.

Being Drunk

If you appear drunk or act drunk, you might get thrown off a plane or not even be allowed to board in the first place. Visibly intoxicated passengers are typically not allowed on flights; the same thing applies if a passenger appears to be under the influence of drugs. Most airline reserve the right to refuse to transport passengers that appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/4-sure-ways-get-thrown-off-flight/

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I can remembered when i drinked, i was politely telled to stop the drinking till when we are got to our destinations.
hahaha I wanted to say something but I reserved my comment when I saw your name. Abeg remain small English for us o, don't murder all

2 Likes

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by vanhelsing1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ayo4251:
plsss don't ask questions like u have never broken a chalk or used a slate at school before.u r always encouraged to turn off ur fone becos of interference.
ur fone uses radio waves...
d airplane communication system also uses radio waves.so one must b switched off so dat d pilot do not send u all into mideteraneen sea becos of noises n interference in d background.hope its clear now....
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
correctguy101:

Ehen, continuing your stories grin
That guy na professor for english o cheesy
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by elisha820(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I see
u "drinked" well grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by correctguy101(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
That guy na professor for english o cheesy

Hahahaha, indeed. He don kill English patapata gringrin
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
correctguy101:

Hahahaha, indeed. He don kill English patapata gringrin
kikikiki grin
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by tonguengineer(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ayo4251:
Because of interference bro
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by Apina(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Opinionated:
As much as paying for a ticket secures your right to be on a flight, there are certain behaviors, which if displayed by passengers can more or less invalidate their right to be on that flight. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 4 sure ways to get thrown off a flight.

Wearing Something Inappropriate

Inappropriate clothing such as offensive t-shirts and the like can result in a passenger being removed from a flight by flight attendants. Considering the fact that airlines don’t publish their dress codes, it might sometimes be unclear to passengers which kinds of dressing might be appropriate. However, if a flier or passenger sticks to the rules of decency in dressing for public settings as it applies to the country or area, there will hardly be an issue.

Getting in a Fight

It’s just not worth it to get in a fight on a plane, no matter how much the person annoys you. It’s similar to how useless it is to get in a roadside fight with someone over their crappy driving. In the end, the two of you are only going to cross paths temporarily, after which you might never see each other again. So, why risk embarrassing yourself by getting in a fight? Flight attendants typically don’t waste time in removing aggressive fliers from the plane, particularly if all attempts to calm them down are futile. It doesn’t matter who started it or who is at fault, it simply will not be tolerated on a plane, especially getting in a fight with a flight attendant. If the plane is in motion when a fight breaks out, and the flier refuses to calm down or stop being aggressive, he/she will naturally be removed from the flight immediately the plane touches down.

Blatantly Ignoring Requests to Turn Off Your Mobile Devices

If you throw a tantrum or react aggressively to being told by a flight attendant to turn off your mobile devices, or if you blatantly ignore such a request, chances are you are going to be thrown off the plane. However, if you simply forget to turn off your mobile device and it maybe rings on the tarmac, no flight attendant is going to harass you. They’ll simply remind you to turn it off. As long as you are not throwing a tantrum or being aggressive and unreasonable with a flight attendant’s polite request, you’re hardly going to be thrown off that plane.

Being Drunk

If you appear drunk or act drunk, you might get thrown off a plane or not even be allowed to board in the first place. Visibly intoxicated passengers are typically not allowed on flights; the same thing applies if a passenger appears to be under the influence of drugs. Most airline reserve the right to refuse to transport passengers that appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/4-sure-ways-get-thrown-off-flight/

And if u intend throwing every other person out, simply stand and scream "allahu akbar" at the top of your voice, sit back and watch grin

Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by 900warriorz: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
RIPEnglish:

makes me remember how my students greeted me this morning when I got to school cheesy cheesy
Me: (walks into the classroom)

class captain: all stand, greet!

everybody: good mooooorning sir! how was your day been?

me: shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by kingemmybxt(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
RIPEnglish:

this your English no go kee person
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by Equations(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2017
Open the window to take selfie
Re: 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight by dayleke: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

lol really?? smh my head for my fellow Nigerians. they don't fail to show themselves anywhere anytime...

I second that o....
Eyes have seen, no be small thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos "Least Liveable" Ranking Hard To Believe –foreign Residents In Nigeria / 28 Days, 10000 Miles, Railway In India / Erosion Menace: Enugu-onitsha Road About To Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.