Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Lets Join Hand And Fund Our Own Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Join Hand And Fund Our Own Budget (436 Views)

Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail / PMB Recovers N769b From Asset And Fund Recovery Audit. / Lets Join His Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Join Hand And Fund Our Own Budget by siloXIX(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
I fell so sad that the present Government sees borrowing as a way to fund our budget.

https://www.nairaland.com/4108149/buhari-seeks-senates-approval-5.5bn

From the link above, we can see the Government is seeking another 5.5bn dollar so that our budget can be financed. I am very sad. who will pay off these accruing loans?

Well Guys and Ladies, Nigeria is ours and we need to work harder to make it great.

The population of Nigeria is at 195 million people. we are more than enough to cater for our own needs.

Let us all join hands together and Donate a thousand Naira monthly so that the Government will drop the idea of borrowing.

If half the population can donate, we will have more than enough to move this nation to greater height.

This is calling on all Nigerians to join hands and make Nigeria great. That 1k that you will use to drink bear will suffice.

Thanks!
Re: Lets Join Hand And Fund Our Own Budget by Lavenda26: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
U mus be joking
Re: Lets Join Hand And Fund Our Own Budget by Estellar: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your sense dey really pain u

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Collapse If The North Insists On Power In 2019 - Arewa Chieftain / Why Do The Southern Politicians Go For Crumbs Given To Them By The North? / BREAKING News: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.