Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

FRSC Back On Lagos Roads - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Back On Lagos Roads (9325 Views)

VIO Is Back On Lagos Roads! / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / Breaking News!!! - VIO Returns To Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by AutoReportNG: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Despite the directive of the Lagos state governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode banning the activities of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) and that of Vehicle Inspection Officers (VIO) from Lagos roads, it might interest you that the dreaded FRSC are back on Lagos roads. A cross section of the officers can be seen around Lagos Metropolis such as Victoria Island area, Lekki and some other parts. AutoReportNG did a quick survey and it might interest you that the guys this time around mean some business. Lagosians have sighed relief 5 months ago when the state gov. restrict their activities on any Lagos road. A friend jokingly asked one of them if they forgot something on Lagos roads that they came back to pick.

Drivers, brace yourself and make sure your documents are up to date.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/10/frsc-back-on-lagos-roads.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by AutoReportNG: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
The boys have missed |Lagos waka

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by littlewonders: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Coming in for the Nigeria type of business
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by hisgrace090: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
They want to try their luck to see what the gov will do.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Nukilia: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nonsense! Give them shovels and let them fix the bad roads

13 Likes

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Inception(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
corruption is fighting back grin

10 Likes

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Omotakins(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Despite the directive of the Lagos state governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode banning the activities of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) and that of Vehicle Inspection Officers (VIO) from Lagos roads, it might interest you that the dreaded FRSC are back on Lagos roads. A cross section of the officers can be seen around Lagos Metropolis such as Victoria Island area, Lekki and some other parts. AutoReportNG did a quick survey and it might interest you that the guys this time around mean some business. Lagosians have sighed relief 5 months ago when the state gov. restrict their activities on any Lagos road. A friend jokingly asked one of them if they forgot something on Lagos roads that they came back to pick.

Source:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Ask yourself whether a federal agency having the mandate to operate on any road in Nigeria considering the establishment acts that brought it to fore be banned by some statement allegedly made by the governor of a state. More so, what I heard he said was that he only advised the Corps knowing the limits of his power vis-à-vis federal agencies.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by continentalceo(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Did they ever leave?
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by vioment: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Lawless attitudes everywhere. 5th world country moves. Not smart.
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Abimbola29(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2017
its important there are on the road if not trust the yellow buses driver !!!
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by AntiWailer: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2017
It is same same

Lawlessness every where.

Even IG said no road block but na lie.
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by tojahh(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Chai and my papers don expire!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by femo122: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2017
undecided The must eat
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Sixaxis: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2017
So we should fry semolina??
Nahh!
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Olalan(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2017
The governor can't ban a Federal Agency on a federal road, and by the way if not for what Nigeria has become FRSC is needed to curtail the rate of accidents with their checks. And really if you have all things in place in your vehicle you wouldn't bother about FRSC.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by legendsilver(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2017
You only see them on Federal roads not state road.
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by nwakibie3(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2017
hunger don bring them back to the road. salary is not enough na grin grin
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Tapout(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2017
sincerely speaking, "I don't like frsc" I get scared each time I see them even when I'm not defaulting

BTW, how many harzard triangle is a vehicle meant to have pls?? Cos I was stopped one day and the guy was like where is ur 2nd triangle... I was like
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by quiverfull(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Yes o, I saw them yesterday around Dolphin Estate and I nearly froze...I need to go and renew my driver's license ASAP. The holiday is over.
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by ehinmowo: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Ayesa: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Source:

The truth is FRSC mandate covered all Nigerian roads and if I am correct the Lagos State Governor merely advised them to move to the fringes and highways

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by talk2percy(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Nonsense, what is even safe about Nigerian road? If the road is not completely bad then it's potholes here and there.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Cloud007: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2017
They can't afford to do Christmas without public fund.... tongue
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Awoleesu(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Olalan:
The governor can't ban a Federal Agency on a federal road, and by the way if not for what Nigeria has become FRSC is needed to curtail the rate of accidents with their checks. And really if you have all things in place in your vehicle you wouldn't bother about FRSC.
. Are you a personnel?

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by hirekiller1: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Yee mogbe temi ba mi

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by thoollz: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2017
FRSC on Lagos roads to me is not a good thing, u'll notice that the nuisance they caused before they were chased out reduced, they should stick to federal roads and do their job accordingly.
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Thobiy(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Harrynight(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Tapout:
sincerely speaking, "I don't like frsc" I get scared each time I see them even when I'm not defaulting

BTW, how many harzard triangle is a vehicle meant to have pls?? Cos I was stopped one day and the guy was like where is ur 2nd triangle... I was like

u probably dont knw those guys... even wen u breath u hav it all.... they will surly dig up sumtin u could neva xpect to use against u.... hence 30k

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by woodmood: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Omotakins:
Ask yourself whether a federal agency having the mandate to operate on any road in Nigeria considering the establishment acts that brought it to fore be banned by some statement allegedly made by the governor of a state. More so, what I heard he said was that he only advised the Corps knowing the limits of his power vis-à-vis federal agencies.

Oga FRSC officer, the FRSC does not have the " mandate to operate on ANY and EVERY road" in Nigeria.

People are not against the officers and men but against their excesses.

Change and tell your colleagues to do same.

Na early morning be dis.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Harrynight(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Olalan:

e b lik sey dem neva catchcatch u b4 bros,
u like go to their office to get list of tinz u should hav in ur vehicle and mek dem available wit u....

shud those dreaded guys ztop u Bros they must find zumtin for u to caugh out 20k or more

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by veraponpo(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Dont mind those guys.

I was fined last Saturday for towing my car that broke down. Is there a law that says one cannot tow a vehicle?

Bunch of thieves. Causing unnecessary hardship for the populace.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by jobbers: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2017
oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Removing The Thermostat Of A Car Affect Fuel Consuption / Toyota Prado Vs Lexus GX 460 Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Vs Range Rover / Cars With Good Resale Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.