Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Vanity! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vanity! (762 Views)

Demi Lovato Poses Completely N Aked For Vanity Fair (photos) 18+ / Checkout Serena William At The Vanity's Oscar Award After Party / Gabourey Sidibe In Vanity Fair And Hapar's Bazaar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanity! by Girl846(f): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2010
THE END IS NEAR! Wait!!! Do not direct away from this page.

There is nothing to be afraid of. THE RAPTURE will happen whether you like it or not. It is better to be prepared!
As you keep reading this do not stop. The truth can be scary or intimidating. Guilt and pride can make you run away from hearing the truth. But I plead with you, YOU CANNOT AVOID THE TRUTH. It will catch up with you whether you like it or not, and God helping all of you, it will not be too late! I feel compelled to share with you some things. Again, please do not let pride or rebellion keep you from being saved.
WE ARE IN THE END TIMES.
The world is in chaos, morals are being misplaced and so many terrible things are happening. There are many signs that are coming to pass. There are many hidden agendas of governments. Media and entertainment is lewd and corrupted.
THERE IS NOTHING AND NO ONE WORTH GOING TO HELL FOR.

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/prophecy/signs28.html

http://www.divinerevelations.info/

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REFELECT ON THIS. LISTEN TO THAT TINY VOICE INSIDE OF YOU.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS NOW!! Do not wait a second longer!! God Bless you.

***lastly, please if you feel the need to blast this post, direct your insults at ME and do not blaspheme in any attempt to bash me***

(1) (Reply)

Who's Going To Be The Next American Idol / Scotland Harrassment: Okposo Petitions Queen Elizabeth. / Kween Comes Back With New Single(goldigger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.