Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

How To Print Customers Name On Odoo POS Reciept - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Print Customers Name On Odoo POS Reciept (1108 Views)

How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / How To Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online / Do You Want To Print Your I.V, Jotters, Banners, Posters Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Print Customers Name On Odoo POS Reciept by madux3: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
How to Print Customer’s Name on Odoo POS Reciept
Hi guys, I found out most people encounter problems on odoo / openerp point of sales. One of the major problem is the ability to include customers name or any other field in odoo POS receipt. Since odoo POS interface is totally different from the normally Odoo module, it makes it difficult to actualize this. Incase there’s any other way to achieve this, please indicate at the comment section below.
Here is the guideline
1. Go to the addon folder and navigate to the point_of_sale folder
2. Go to the …static/src/xml/…
3. Open the pos.xml file with your favorite note editor. In my case I am using pyscripter which helps in locating code lines easily
4. Find the line <t t-name = “PosTicket”>
………………………………………………………..</>
Phone: < t – t-esc = “widget.pos.company.name”/><br/>
User: …………………………………………………../><br/>

Below the line, add Customer: < t – t-esc=”order.changed.client.name”/><br/>

This is what the code will look like and it should work for both version 7, 8, 9 , 19
<t t-name = “PosTicket”>
………………………………………………………..</>
Phone: < t – t-esc = “widget.pos.company.name”/><br/>
User: …………………………………………………..
Customer: < t – t-esc=”order.changed.client.name”/><br/>

Feel free to ask questions or send me mail on madukasopulu@yahoo.com or call +2347067979346 in case of any consultation on odoo / openerp v7, 8 , 9 , 10

Question link on [url]stakeoverflow[/url][url]https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46672199/how-can-i-add-customers-name-on-point-of-sale-reciept
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

It Is Best Related With The Fantastic And Remarkable / Nigerians, Let's Talk. / Iyanya – Biko (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.