Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV (1071 Views)

Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / TSTV Releases FULL LIST Of Channels Available On Its Decoder. (2) (3) (4)

Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by xtgozie(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
TSTV SPORTS CHANNELS

Star Sports
Fox Sports
Euro Sports News
Euro Sports 2
Kwese Sports 1
Kwese Free
Kwese ESPN
bein Sports MAX 4HD
bein Sports 3HD
bein Sports Global
bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD
TS Sports 2
TS Sports 3
Yolo Sports HD

TSTV MUSIC CHANNELS

Trace Urban/Africa
HITS TV
MTV Base
TLC (HD)

TSTV NEWS CHANNEL

BBC America
CNBC
Aljazeera
BBC Radio 2
TVC News
Sky News
Arewa24
AIT
Core TV News
France 24 (English)
CCTV News
Channels TV
Bloomberg Television
DW
Fox News
TRT World
Press TV
NTA
Arise News
TV360 Nigeria

TSTV KIDDIES CHANNELS

Nickelodeon
CN Carton Network
Disney Channel
Boing
JimJam
Baby TV
TS Junior Kids HD
Fix Fox
Panda Biggs

TSTV MOVIE CHANNELS

Star Movies
MBC Action
MBC 2
Star Movies

African Movie Channel Series (African Magic)

Liberty TV
MBC
Wazobia TV
WAP TV
Viasat Life
Fine Living
FOX
FOX Life

Investigation Discovery

MBC 4
MBox HD
PCTV
Star Gold HD
Nollywood TV
Z Cinema
E Entertainment
BEN Bridging The Gap
BET
TS Novella
TS Movies HD
TS Series

TSTV SCIENCE CHANNELS

Discovery Channel
Nat Geo Gold
AD
National Geographic
Discovery Health TV
TSTV FASHION CHANNELS

Fasion One
AHTV

TSTV RELIGION CHANNELS

Dove Television
Emmanuel TV
Sunna TV
Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries
EWTN – Global Catholic
TBN Network

TSTV AFRICA CHANNELS

Riwa Ndu TV
TS Hausa
TS Igbo
TS Yoruba
TS Sports 1 HD
Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by delugajackson: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nice development.

But wait, why did they include NTA in that list. That station is my worst nightmare. I hate it so much that I watch it with the volume of my TV at 0%, thanks to recession that made me not subscribe my GoTV. Recession is a bad thing.

Now TSTV is on my radar, I can't let those mouth watering goodies pass me by.

Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by sinaj(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
delugajackson:
Nice development.

But wait, I cant see NTA in that list.
its there, 3rd to last.
Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is NTA a station? I can't remember last time I watched it.

delugajackson:
Nice development.

But wait, I cant see NTA in that list.
Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by delugajackson: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Is NTA a station? I can't remember last time I watched it.

Lol. You will regret spending 5minutes of your time if you mistakenly change your channel to NTA. With their poor sound/video quality etc.
Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by delugajackson: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinaj:
its there, 3rd to last.
Yeah. I've seen the archaic station.
Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by internationalman(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Which one of them is going to be showing EPL
Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by Byko899(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Check the current price of all phones in the market,learn how to identify a fake infinix ,tecno and itel phones,and also contact me for your laptops ,phones and phone accessories HERE
Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by ashewoboy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
na theory tstv dey. we need the practical aspect of tstv. make it available in our houses.
Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by sinaj(f): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
delugajackson:

Yeah. I've seen the archaic station.
loll

My dad made me hate dat station.

Naija Cnn lol
Re: Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV by delugajackson: 1:04am On Oct 11, 2017
sinaj:
loll

My dad made me hate dat station.

Naija Cnn lol
NTA is for the less privileged. Love me some ChannelsTv. Any time, any day. wink

Nollywood Story Line We Are Tired Of / Bbnaija Awards: Laycon Wins Most Intelligent, Disciplined (see Full List) / Sophie Alakija Biography, Age, Marriage, And Net Worth