Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? (708 Views)

who works or knows much about Enterprise Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? by wales(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2010
Girls Desk grin grin grin

Re: Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? by wales(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2010
Boys desk grin grin grin

Re: Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
wow! the pictures says it all.
Re: Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? by DisGuy: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2010
Obviously the Girl, she is so effective and efficient she has done all her work, even had spare time to arrange her colour coordinated accessories ready for the next day

whilst the boy on the other hand has been all over the place, probably discussing politics or chatting with Ms Pinky until she left work! he couldn't even offer to call the client back, he kept them waiting grin
Re: Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? by AjanleKoko: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
Girls work smarter, and usually are smarter.
Boys is mostly quantity.
Re: Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 14, 2010
if the girl in question is like some i work with ,

her desk is like that because she doesn't do any of the heavy lifting or worse her heavy lifting is limited to ogas weight
Re: Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? by AjanleKoko: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2010
oyb:

if the girl in question is like some i work with ,

her desk is like that because she doesn't do any of the heavy lifting or worse her heavy lifting is limited to ogas weight

grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^^^^

AjanleKoko:

Girls work smarter, and usually are smarter.
Boys is mostly quantity.

its called working smarter - and it has worked wonders undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Works More (boyz Or Galz)? by AjanleKoko: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^
LOL. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did not mean it like that actually. I just think girls work smarter. They don't do the heavy lifting. But men have to prove a point. Wherein always lies the problem!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make A Big Time Career Out Of Politics In Nigeria ? / Intern Or Get A Graduate Placement In A Fortune 500, Free Visa And Others / Abu Pg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.