Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Shoe Cobbler Wanted - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoe Cobbler Wanted (1807 Views)

Meet A University Graduate Turned Female Cobbler In Nigeria / Have You Seen This Beautiful Nigerian Female Cobbler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoe Cobbler Wanted by emonkey(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
I have a pair of shoe bought about 6 years ago . Not much used but the sole of one has cracked due to old age and stepping into puddles a few more times than is good for delicate shoes. The shoes will at today's exchange rate cost me about N80,000 to replace. I am looking at the option of having them resoled instead. Can someone tell me where I can get these Clarks shoes (pure leather uppers and soles) repaired to nearly as good as new either in Lagos or Ibadan ?
Re: Shoe Cobbler Wanted by itiswellandwell: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
emonkey:
I have a pair of shoe bought about 6 years ago . Not much used but the sole of one has cracked due to old age and stepping into puddles a few more times than is good for delicate shoes. The shoes will at today's exchange rate cost me about N80,000 to replace. I am looking at the option of having them resoled instead. Can someone tell me where I can get these Clarks shoes (pure leather uppers and soles) repaired to nearly as good as new either in Lagos or Ibadan ?

Hello, I have a good shoemaker who's even a lady that can get the shoe repaired for you. Here's her contact. Kindly reach her via whatsapp. 07033446112

(1) (Reply)

Manushi Chhillar Wins MISS WORLD 2017 From India / Toyin Abraham Joins The Advert Trends Of The 2018 Fashion Skills Acquisition / Four (4) Ways To Tame Your Eyebrows & How To Pick The Best Suitable One For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.