Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams (15159 Views)

After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / 10 Hour Lecture In Engineering Course Ahead Of Degree Exams (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by oyezsenior(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Food engineering students of UNIUYO sees this as child's play. Go to that dept and ask them about Prof Ngoddy or Prof Okechuku. Prof Ngoddy especially goes 7 to 7 for straight 1 week. Though he buys us snacks with his money and lunch time
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by nonye6194: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:
Welcome to the real world folks. I don't see a reason why you should be complaining; it can only get worse.

Let me explain.

When you start your working life after school, do be assured, you will not climb the ranks in an instant. You are expected to put in your grunt time. That is the period when you will be working 80 hour workweeks. You will be runt of the pack, and you will get all the jobs that no one wants. You will be at the beck and call of your superiors. You can't do anything about this, it is the rite of entry. You have no choice than to suck it up and do the work, advance quickly and await the rookies. Then, you take your revenge.

Little fucken sissies complaining about ten hours after they've been away for two months. Their bunch sicken me.
first of, dumb comment. If you have nothing to say thats makes meaning, dey waka! P.s: none of our mates left for the ASUU strike because of our project works
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
nonye6194:
first of, dumb comment. If you have nothing to say thats makes meaning, dey waka! P.s: none of our mates left for the ASUU strike because of our project works

First of, shut your trap.

Even if you never left for ASUU strike, does that mean you shouldn't own up to your work and sacrifice time when it's called for?

Welcome to reality little kid. Now tell me, when you leave school and get a job -- that is assuming you're employable -- would you up and leave in situations that call for long hours? I don't think your obtuse brain has enough mileage to comprehend my points so I forgive you.

Keep in mind: your bunch sicken me.
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by nonye6194: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
KOPT55:

First of, shut your trap.

Even if you never left for ASUU strike, does that mean you shouldn't own up to your work and sacrifice time when it's called for?

Welcome to reality little kid. Now tell me, when you leave school and get a job -- that is assuming you're employable -- would you up and leave in situations that call for long hours? I don't think your obtuse brain has enough mileage to comprehend my points so I forgive you.

Keep in mind: your bunch sicken me.
lol I'm sorry you're a bitter fellow. Not everyone has it going hard like your case. And talk of being employable haha
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
nonye6194:
lol I'm sorry you're a bitter fellow. Not everyone has it going hard like your case. And talk of being employable haha

I wish you will say this in my presence so you can watch me set my dog on you.
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by SIXTUSANTHONY(m): 5:46am On Jul 15, 2018
List of 41 Courses Offered in Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU), Ikot-Akpaden

Accounting
Agric-Economics And Extension
Agricultural Engineering
Animal Science
Applied Geophysics
Biological Sciences
Botany
Business Administration
Chemical Engineering
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Science
Economics
Education And Biology
Education And Chemistry
Education And Integrated Science
Education And Mathematics
Education And Physics
Electrical/Electronics Engineering
English And Literary Studies

Check the full list via this link: https://educationaladvisor.com.ng/aksu-courses/
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by payman(m): 2:39am On Jul 23, 2018
Florblu:
This is nothing to be proud of. The lecturer is to be sanctioned.

I am very sure 95% of the students wouldn't understand any of those things thought

When I was in the Uni I had a 5hours lecture in my penultimate year and i couldn't comprehend most of the things thought.
anty na which uni u attend wey u no knw d difference btw thought and taught?
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Antichristus: 4:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Florblu:
This is nothing to be proud of. The lecturer is to be sanctioned.

I am very sure 95% of the students wouldn't understand any of those things thought

When I was in the Uni I had a 5hours lecture in my penultimate year and i couldn't comprehend most of the things thought.

Five hours? Which university did you attend?
Re: 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams by Florblu(f): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Antichristus:

Five hours? Which university did you attend?
OAU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study And Earn With SIIT Corporate Training / We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management / Christopher Ndubuisi Trains Youth On ICT, Donates Hundreds Of Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.