Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Top 5 Reasons The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Is Best For Use/productivity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Reasons The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Is Best For Use/productivity (405 Views)

See How Stylish my Xiaomi Redmi 8 is / Apple Confirms Iphone 8 Is Making A Crackling Sound / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Is Best For Use/productivity by Onyx5312(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
As we all know the Samsung Galaxy Note series is well known for bringing to the public some of the best and one of a kind productivity powerhouses to the market worldwide and, lately with the release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, that has not changed. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is bigger, stronger and packs in it all the amazing features we have grown to expect ever.

However, most people are thinking whether the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone is really worth the massive price tag of $929.99 ie (N334331.41) which is the starting price Samsung is asking. Well depending on how it affects productivity and use, it very well may be from my own point of view any way. So without wasting much of you time, let me quickly run you through some of the Top 5 Reasons The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Is Best For Use/Productivity and also what the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 could make you.

1. The Presence And The Availability Of The S Pen.

Some people see the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S Pen as a gimmick well that's for them anyway. I myself personally I usually make use the S Pen stylus for about a week and I never pull it out again. Nevetherless, the bitter truth is that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S pen will make a huge difference to those people who have a pressing need for a stylus and know how to use it very well to improve their productivity and output. Something as simple as taking a quick note becomes a natural task with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S pen. It takes only but a second to quickly pull out the stylus and open up the Samsung Notes app. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S Pen also works amazingly with apps like One Note, Evernote and even Google’s Handwriting Input. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 works like a charm especially with drawing and design apps like Photoshop.

Furthermore, Samsung also included a very handy feature for its digital S pen, including translation, Bixby Vision, a screen magnifying tool, Screen Write, Smart Select and even Live Messages. Having the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S Pen around is a total beauty for productivity buffs and professionals. No stylus in the market really gets close to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S Pen. This is one thing Samsung has totally nailed it and in fact nailed it right.

2. The Bigger The Screen, The Better.

Most people will generally argue that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is unbearably very large especially in terms of the screen size, but that is one of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 main features. This is because, in the world of productivity and maximum output, size really matters. I will leave you just with a simple point to make you wonder and ponder, here is it, Why do you think most professionals buy large monitors to work on? Of course, the simple answer is, you could have a huge screen, but it is worth nothing if it has a low resolution. Lucky for productivity lovers, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 does not disappoint in either department, not at all...............

Click http://fruittyblog..com.ng/2017/10/top-5-reasons-samsung-galaxy-note-8-is-for-you.html to continue reading the post on Top 5 Reasons The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Is Best For Use/Productivity

Re: Top 5 Reasons The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Is Best For Use/productivity by fibonacci2526: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Do you own the device or you just wrote a blog from information you have gathered online?

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Repent!!! / Legal Way To Buy Data At A Cheap Rate From MTN / Samsung Galaxy S9 To Feature A New High-end Iris Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.