Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

My Success Story!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Success Story!!! (631 Views)

Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist Who Started As A Photographer / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin / Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Success Story!!! by leye4u: 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
[color=#000099]

I joined Oriflame back in 2002 after many years in the catering industry.
The reason for joining was simple. The catering industry was long and anti-social hours, very hard work, which did not suit someone with an injured back. My parents had run a successful Oriflame business for many years and persuaded me it would be a good career move for me and my wife Annette.
I have built a very good retailing business over the years, indeed the largest in the UK.
Over the last few years I have focused on building a team, managing them using modern communication; social media, internet sites, webinars etc.
Earlier this year I reached the status of Regional Manager. I manage a very successful and enthusiastic team, without the need to travel thousands of miles, which is simply not possible for someone with injured spine.

Annette and me never looked back! We always have plenty to do: Introducing new consultants, training and teaching, hosting and attending meetings and enjoying the benefits of being self-employed. We can do what we want, when we want, and having the money we make from Oriflame ensures we have fun doing it.
Anyone who joins Oriflame is self-employed, but no one is out on their own alone, as we are one big family with Oriflame and we encourage and support one another.
Whether you are looking to make sales, run a small team on part-time basis or build business to support your family, Oriflame is a great choice..

The award for an outstanding individual within a member company in the DSA . My all round performance was viewed as inspirational which was reflected both in my sales achievements and in my role as an Ambassador for all that is great in our industry. With a record number of nominations
With Oriflame, you too will have the opportunity to win foreign holidays, attend company conferences and receive a car allowance. What you put into your business is what you receive (unlike a 9 to 5 job). If you enjoy talking to people, learning about Wellness and cosmetics, making money, and having fun, Oriflame is the business for you.

NEXT How To Make Money

Oriflame Products
Oriflame believes in the power of natural ingredients, which with the support of science, create the most effective results. Whatever your skin type or age, you will find in the different ranges of Oriflame, the products that suit you .

Be part of this world of beauty. Join our team!

Making it a career

There are many levels for you to achieve with great rewards for each level, starting at consultant with between 20%-35% profits. If you want to go further, you can start to build your own team. With just 5 consultants under you, your earnings go up to 35%! Create your own management position, where your earnings become even greater. your manager is there every step of the way to ensure your success! The choice is yours as to how much money you want to earn and how much time you want to invest in managing your business. You will have the opportunity for personal and professional growth through training and events – most of which are completely free! You will continuously learn about beauty welness and fashion trends and there is no financial risk. As you begin to grow with Oriflame you will rise through the ranks as detailed in the business Plan.

To join send a message to 07066457617 on Whatsapp......your dreams can come true

(1) (Reply)

Production Of Polythene Bags For Flexible Packaging. / What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank / Have You Ever Been Scammed Online? Tell Your Story Protect Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.