Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. (2042 Views)

Cartoon Animation Designer/creator Needed / Akuko Mbe African Folktale Cartoon Animation (weekly Episode) / 3d Cartoon Animation Training - Your Mobile Phone Can Do The Wonders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. by ArcMiniFC(m): 2:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello...This is a 2D Cartoon/Motion Graphics Video. I create similar videos for advertisement of products and services, music videos, general entertainment, academic/non-academic projects. It is quite affordable. Please contact me via ''nwaminic@gmail.com'' or call +234-703-519-7392.
Link to the animation video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCygPM_-V5I&t=1s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. by braine(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice work. But you could improve.

First, the whole thing is too long and slow. Hastening the video and reducing the length from 115 to 30 seconds would make sense not to bore the viewer to death

Also, this is more like an explainer video, so I think a good masculine voice would have done it, plus, the background soundtrack doesn't go.

You have tried coz this is not easy. I should share one of my animations soon.

1 Like

Re: A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. by ArcMiniFC(m): 12:43am On Nov 01, 2017
braine:
Nice work. But you could improve.

First, the whole thing is too long and slow. Hastening the video and reducing the length from 115 to 30 seconds would make sense not to bore the viewer to death

Also, this is more like an explainer video, so I think a good masculine voice would have done it, plus, the background soundtrack doesn't go.

You have tried coz this is not easy. I should share one of my animations soon.
Thanks for your Constructive Criticism. Pls check out my new Video where I applied what you thought me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi4RQ0irFDk

Re: A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. by Victor8st: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Great work. I love it no matter what other people say.
Re: A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. by Asebaba1(m): 2:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Pls, which software can I use to teach children how to make cartoon?
Re: A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. by Victor8st: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
The animation doesn’t look bad, but there is a lot of stuff to work upon. I’m just curious do you work for a specific company or OPC? Can you share more of your projects already finished? The thing is I work remotely for Animatie laten maken company with main office based in Amsterdam. They are currently recruiting staff even less experienced guys for a huge project. I don’t have any details regarding payment and whether you need to relocate but they are opened to all your requirements and suggestions. If you got interested PM me and I will give you all contacts.
Re: A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. by growtogeda: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Victor8st:
The animation doesn’t look bad, but there is a lot of stuff to work upon. I’m just curious do you work for a specific company or OPC? Can you share more of your projects already finished? The thing is I work remotely for Animatie laten maken company with main office based in Amsterdam. They are currently recruiting staff even less experienced guys for a huge project. I don’t have any details regarding payment and whether you need to relocate but they are opened to all your requirements and suggestions. If you got interested PM me and I will give you all contacts.

please sir,kindly drop your contact number ?
Re: A Cartoon Animation Video Fully Created By A Nairalandler. by Millennialaku(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2020
Victor8st:
hello sir please i am interested

(1) (Reply)

Draw Beautiful Pictures Of Loved Ones On Their Special Occasions / Pen Sketch Of Mayorkun... Mayor Of Lagos / Oil Painting Journey - Moscolexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.