Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. (10758 Views)

Best In-person Bootcamp Or Academy To Learn Java, Spring And Spring Boot / Am A LAMP Stack Developer �‍� And You? / How I Became A Software Developer And Got My First Job Within A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 24, 2018
Awesome thread, we use Quartz for Jobs, there's this tool i came across my colleague shared it and it's cool Flyway, am gradually sticking more to Java, I built a crawler that steals songs from NotJustOK and TooExclusive but its based on crawler4j and it was kinda straight-forward , though had issues getting Maven to build executable jars.
https://github.com/dojoVader/MusicWebCrawler/tree/dev/src/main/java
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by CodeTemplar: 8:24am On May 25, 2018
pcguru1:
Awesome thread, we use Quartz for Jobs, there's this tool i came across my colleague shared it and it's cool Flyway, am gradually sticking more to Java, I built a crawler that steals songs from NotJustOK and TooExclusive but its based on crawler4j and it was kinda straight-forward , though had issues getting Maven to build executable jars.
https://github.com/dojoVader/MusicWebCrawler/tree/dev/src/main/java
I like this your booty stealing crawler idea. I myself am building on for a start up idea of mine. Jsoup is my choice library for the crawling. It crawls for text/images though.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I like this your booty stealing crawler idea. I myself am building on for a start up idea of mine. Jsoup is my choice library for the crawling. It crawls for text/images though.

true JSoup came to mind, but I wanted performance i felt RegEXP would do the job and no need for the overhead, as am already loading into the InputStream multiple times, I haven't profiled it but am sure there's gonna be some memory increase.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by mcqwerty(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2019
Hope its not too late in 2019 to upgrades one's php skills and learn Java.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by kunletoks(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
mcqwerty:
Hope its not too late in 2019 to upgrades one's php skills and learn Java.

No, it's not too late.
Re: Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. by mcqwerty(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
kunletoks:

No, it's not too late.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java / How I Recommend A Newbie Goes About Learning Web Development. / I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.