Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) (29885 Views)

Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2017
A sad event.
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2017
Alukoh:
I still feel Dj Oluwa and the other guy were killed cos they knew something bout Fagbo's death and they were going to talk if not shut

Guy, this has been on my mind for days since Aunty Kemi confirmed that two people brought Tagbo to the Hospital & disappeared.

Two people died inside the car in the garage, with blood coming out of their nose & mouth.

I am not a doctor or a scientist but when some one dies that way, some organ must have been ruptured. I know that if they had accident, there could be internal bleeding & blood will come out of the nose & mouth. In the absence of accident, the next probable thing is POISON.

Poison doesn't necessarily have to be in food, it could be distilled into A/C.

All of these our guesses could be true or just coincidental.

I pray that God will grant the families fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2017
is lalaisblog part of the obituary?
ayam not understand
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by Thelma1552: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Alukoh:
I still feel Dj Oluwa and the other guy were killed cos they knew something bout Fagbo's death and they were going to talk if not shut
sad
Alukoh:

Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by pope1477(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Death, cannot take 3 guys away just like that in one week.. .3 friends .haba... .either it is drugs or something hiddng and fishing... .Only God knows.. ..RIP
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by Priceless200(f): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Oh God! Look at that smile on his face.... This is so heart breaking.. cry cry cry cry cry.. Rest on dude.
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by Fynebouy: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2017
I hope our youth are learning some lessons here. Life is precious m and must be preciously guarded. DJ Olu is scion of an influential family, I am sure his parents invested invested lot in him and expected dividends but this is a waste.
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2017
dinma007:
The burial arrangement for DJ Olu, the son of wealthy Nigerian businessman Dapo Abiodun, has been revealed by his family.

LailasBlog.com just exclusively obtained information from a source very close to the family that DJ Olu will be buried tomorrow, Thursday October 12th, 2017.

There will be a Service of Songs in DJ Olu's honour today, Wednesday October 11th, 2017 at Olaniwun Ajayi Gardens in Banana Island. Funeral service holds tomorrow Thursday, October 12th, 2017 at Emmanuel's Chapel in Banana Island  and interment follows same tomorrow at Ikoyi vaults. See the poster below.

When I asked my source why DJ Olu is being buried when his autopsy result wasn't out, he said:

Laila, the autopsy result is not out yet. The family concluded that he (DJ Olu ) should be buried ASAP. You know he was only 24... Keeping him in the morgue is heartbreaking.
Thanks.

May DJ Olu's soul rest in perfect peace.

Olugbemiga Abiodun aka DJ Olu was found dead in his car on Saturday, three days after another friend of Davido, Umeike Tagbo, died at a bar in the Lekki area of Lagos after allegedly taking thirty shots of Tequila on his birthday.

Equally found dead with DJ Olu was his friend Chime Amaechi.

The two men were found lifeless in DJ Olu’s BMW car parked in the underground garage of Block B, Banana Island, Lagos on Saturday.

DJ Olu was a close associate of hip-hop musician, David Adeleke, aka Davido, while Chime was a member of Davido’s crew.

DJ Olu's father is billionaire magnate, Ogun State politician and businessman Dapo Abiodun, owner of Heyden Petroleum.

Before his death, DJ Olu was Davido’s official DJ, they had met at one of their billionaire fathers’ parties and developed a friendship that thrived when OBO ventured into music.

https://www.lailasblog.com/olugbemiga-abiodun-dj-olu-buried-tomorrow/

Why do they keep dragging Davido into all these stories? If someone's friend dies, does that mean his name has to be mentioned everytime you talk about it?
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by lollarj(f): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2017
What a smile....
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Lordygram:
Seeing a vibrant and successful young guy lost his life is too heartbreaking... If you have never lost a very young family member or close friend, you wont understand the pain....The pain still comes and goes after many years... I think the guy is a victim of dirty Nigeria politics since his dad wanted to contest for a Governor in 2019... THis is a lesson to all young guys out there that have an uncle or dad that is a politician... "BE CAREFUL"!!!!

Well said
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by newslifeop: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2017
Ok
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2017
NA IGBO AND CODEINE ATI GBOGBOOOO MAKE ??GO GAGA,SEE THE FOOOOOOOL ONYE ARA
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Rest in perfect peace
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by Banter1(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2017
awa:
May his soul rest in peace and may the good Lord grant those he left behind the fortitude to bear the lost.
LOSS not lost.
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2017
SLOVFO:
I suspect that the family is already in the know about the cause of his death. So, no point keeping him longer in the morgue.
May God grant them the fortitude to bear their loss. And teach the living that life is transient. And that life without Christ is meaningless.
I agree with you!
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
may his soul rest in peace,it could be smoke from exhaust of the car.....so sad.
Re: DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
So sad. RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Wizkid Shows Off Multiple Awards In New Photo / #bbnaija: Denrele Edun Reacts As Khloe Returns To The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.