Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m (12649 Views)

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside / SOS Alert:Is O Pay A Registered Mobile Money Operator In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m by dominique(f): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Lets not blame the victims, that kind of contribution system is not strange or new in their line of business. From what I see, what the culprit operated was a cooperative society (ajo) which a lot of petty traders do invest in and get loans with small interest. It has been going on for years, but some unscrupulous people are getting into the business and duping people of their hard earned money. It's advisable to jejely save money in the bank or inside piggy bank to prevent stories that touch.
Re: Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
they are the ones that brought MMM to Nigeria to still from the already poor people.
they are the ones that have Evans that still from innocent and struggling Nigerians.
they are the ones that increase the prices of all goods and commodities
yet they are the ones telling you that an Aboki is the cause of all your problems.

I no mention name o, if the cloak fits, where it
Re: Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m by cutedharmee: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
zionmade1:
People will never learn
from mmm to ultimate cycle to twinkas etc, people will never ever learn
Even here on NL people are still falling mugu from randy fixed games guys, mtn data fraudsters etc. When will people stop falling for these swindlers
My broda no b small fin o... Me sef day among. 500k o after warning hre & dre. Nah only God go save us
Re: Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
spy24:
Na dis one police go wan do everything to get but d one Wey dey happen for nnpc no be problem in Nigeria stealing can only be carried out by ordinary citizens
That aside she should pay for crimes if caught
What are you saying here, are saying the police should not go after the woman that stole people's 2million because is too small according to you. Instead they should go after those that stole huge amount of money?

Ask yourself a financial crime committed in NNPC and the one committed in your street by your thrift collector which one will be easy for the police to go after. Guy you are Sick!!!

It is people like you that can go crazy if someone steal their 2k. Stealing is stealing. A person that stole 1k and a person that stole 100m are criminals. Therefore, they will be punish according to their crime white collar and misdemeanor are types of crime. I wonder what is happening to your brains in Nairaland
Re: Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m by spy24(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
maxwell60:
What are you saying here, are saying the police should not go after the woman that stole people's 2million because is too small according to you. Instead they should go after those that stole huge amount of money?

Ask yourself a financial crime committed in NNPC and the one committed in your street by your thrift collector which one will be easy for the police to go after. Guy you are Sick!!!

It is people like you that can go crazy if someone steal their 2k. Stealing is stealing. A person that stole 1k and a person that stole 100m are criminals. Therefore, they will be punish according to their crime white collar and misdemeanor are types of crime. I wonder what is happening to your brains in Nairaland
Did u even read what I said
And please I'm not sick
Thank you
Re: Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m by Nostradamus: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dumb traders.They deserve what they fhucking get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director / Where Can I Buy Dried Catfish In Cartons ? / CBN Threatens Severe Sanctions On Banks For TSA Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.