Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Sohyb09 Said This: Xtain See - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sohyb09 Said This: Xtain See (565 Views)

Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? / ISIS Behead 4 Xtain Boys For Refusing Toconvert To Islam (HORRIFYING PHOTOS) / Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sohyb09 Said This: Xtain See by experts: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2010
Born Muslim in Jeddah, Saudi-Arabia, return back to my country Nigeria, in the '90's

Am a Sociologist but most of my Sociological answers came from my noble Quran even though Sociologist "are either biased of Islamic Societies or ignorant of Islam" (Max Weber).

I respect people of all kind and their religiosity; but I disrespect people who disrespect my religion.

Muslim apologist, Ahmed Deedat opened my eyes and is my hero. He reminds me of my status as a Muslim and puts me to the point of defence:

Answering the critics. I love the apologetics business.

I love Jesus. I love Mary, the mother of Jesus. I love his religion (Islam) and I also believe in his Gospel and what it teaches.

I don't believe though in the Gospel According to Matthew and Mark and Luke and John.

If Christianity means the religion of Jesus I'm a Christian; I follow the teaching of the Christ Jesus.

But if by Christianity you mean believing in the blood of Jesus as the key to atonement or believe in the divinity of Jesus, something that Jesus didn't say and do; I reject that Christianity.

"Don't close your mind before you gather all the facts"
Re: Sohyb09 Said This: Xtain See by chinedumo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
which facts am i supposed to gather concerning the atonement and the divinity of Jesus?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor W.f. Kumuyi Declear One Day Fasting And Prayer 4 Jos & Nigeria In General / Be There! / Increase Your Tithe Offering In Your Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.