Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) (61015 Views)

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / "One Corner" Played At A Wedding: Guests Go Gaga (Video) / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Akinz0126(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nawa Ooooo from yahoozee to sekem to etigi to galala to skelewu to shoki to one corner dance
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by kyella(f): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
na dem sabi..make dem shaa no bring am come here oo..DAT one na dance..which one kon be one corner..Mtcheeeew angry

1 Like

Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by repogirl(f): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
I blame alcohol
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by springtech(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
This world is truly coming to an end.
End time things.

By the way.
Check my signature, do the task and win airtime weekly.
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by banre(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Abeg who sing this useless song gan sef??
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Cajal(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
akintadetope:
just see
reason Ghana didn't qualify
. They just dey play corner into their own half.....Na so dey loose
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by contigiency(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
The world has lost its flavour.
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
That one corner dance is really rubbish and nonsense.

I wonder why anyone in their right mind will dance or listen to that song

complete nonsense! rubbish tins like dat dance sell faster
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by ImranDlaw: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
And dis song has been trending gradually in Nigeria with NBC consent
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by mosesjida(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
dis patapaa or akara or whatever his name should cum and explain what this dance means ok cause a brother hugged the transformer yesterday all in the name of one corner..
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Proffdada: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
When kids start dancing to this stupidity, older ones are to be blamed. cry
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

This is what happens when some people in music industry has nothing to offer,crazy music with crazy people around to dance to the tone.

This generation have lost it...SMH

1 Like

Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Abudu2000(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
toluxa1:

Wetin una dey find go ladies profile for this nairaland sef? Some people must not see that (f), dey don rush enter the profile. Chei
o boy it's addicting oo, more addicting than cocaine and cigarettes combine...there are 5 monikers I go drop u walahi if u see them you go do am pass me grin grin
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
hahahah, Ghana and one corner dance.
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by do4luv14(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
akintadetope:
just see
reason Ghana didn't qualify

hahahahaha badt guy, nah one corner cause am oooo
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Teespice(f): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
i watched this one corner dance with a friend on Monday. we both laughed so loud and wondered what kind of dance it was.

very weird if you ask me.
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
The worst kind of dance i've ever seen. Hate the nonsense with passion.
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
AlexCk:
'One corner dance'?....

What the heck is that??
Is it that they dance in the corner of a room abi wetn.

Abi.
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by blazerinno(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
What kinda creatures are these?, shocked
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
The beginning of madness be that.
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
I see people having fun at a wedding, I see someone trying to demonise them.
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by delors(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
This can only be in Ghana. The bread-brains. Totally disgusting
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by slizzyb(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by emeka1101: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanielsParker:
lol.

see them, dirty Ghanaian girls.
How then will we call nigerian girls? Hahaha
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by GGirll: 1:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Demonic dance step created to instill seductive spirits n d gullible are obeying the satanic command...Christians when will you stop hypocrisy n truly be Christ like.....very disgusting dance created to destroy morality in youths!!!
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Kay25(m): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2017
I hope dis one corner won't soon be leading folks to hell
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by ebosse(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Evaberry:
That one corner dance is really rubbish and nonsense.

I wonder why anyone in their right mind will dance or listen to that song

Seeing how songs like " ehn alaji ehn ahlaji' , ' Baby konga' and ' Olamide - WO! ' are massive hits in Nigeria, I don't think we have any problem listening to rubbish.

But anyday i catch my Friends or GF dancing this trash , that's when we cease to be friends!!!!
Re: Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) by Opengates(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
End time wedding grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple / Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) / She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.