Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions (9862 Views)

“People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions,” - Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Laments / Actions Buhari Could Take Against South Africa And The Likely Consequences / Remain Above Board, Eschew Partisanship In Your Actions, Buhari Warns New PS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by lovingyouhun: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

What do these mean
And what reasonable comment have you typed? How is your mention related to the topic?
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by luvinhubby(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
I wonder how Akande felt after he finished typing these "half truths"

.......Like a scumbag he truly is. cheesy
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by benc53: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
stop the doubt and make a difference today
see details below...

Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by McElvis: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
am in the only one that read just the subheadings .. summary please (<
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by earthcrust: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2017
GEJ has been vindicated
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by GeeString: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
lovingyouhun:

And what reasonable comment have you typed? How is your mention related to the topic?

I feel your pain...
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by iammolise(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2017
All these promises n projects and we've never seen any one of them in effect... Na only mouth dis govt dey take work. Mtcheeewww!
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by smirn(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
lol, as for the price of rice, it will surely come down by next year but for political reasons, just mark my words cos as of few weeks ago, more than 2 ships brought in unmilled rice via apapa wharf and i am sure govt knows about it.
By nxt year, the rice will be bagged as kebbi rice and sold to Nigerians at a very cheap rate as against 2019, then after the election everybody will go back to the statusquo and we continue our suffering, thats if we make a wrong choice 2019.
Its unfortunate most nigerians are not that smart and the politicians knw.
Na so una still carry rumor of plastic rice. Talk your own, 2019 you make your choice and others make theirs. Na so una go dey talk bla bla bla. Hope na God go contest presidency come 2019.
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by Rhesusmonkey(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2017
smirn:

Na so una still carry rumor of plastic rice. Talk your own, 2019 you make your choice and others make theirs. Na so una go dey talk bla bla bla. Hope na God go contest presidency come 2019.
lol, oga there is no correlation btw what i wrote their and plastic rice. Unmilled rice is not plastic rice fyi and I dnt talk based on hear say, I say what i knw cos am privy to such information and as for voting, i wud sure make the right choice.
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by lovingyouhun: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

I feel your pain...

More dots for you grin
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by eodavids(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
stobery:
grin

Why am I still buying rice @16k if there is any benefit?

Honestly if truly we want this country to get better than this Buhari need to go in 2019. Let's tell him thank you General for wasting our time, but your service is no longer needed

The real truth is if Buhari has been listening to Prof. Osibanjo things will never get to this stage

Am not yoruba, but the prof is someone I see as the only learned person in this govt, he singlehandedly calmed the nerves in my region, Nigerdelta

Click like to support

Truth is:
Buhari is still trying to undue his numerous blunders. What is itemized here as achievement is nothing more than an effort in correcting the administrative mistakes he made.

Example: where two million people lose their job because of Buhari's policies; he cannot succeed in deceiving Nigerians that he has created job by merely creating 10,000 jobs.

APC and Buhari should get serious and give us something tangible. We expected much from them.
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
apart from Npower, which actions or life's did the above acions change or help?
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by Aragon: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
stobery:
grin

Why am I still buying rice @16k if there is any benefit?

How much were Phone Cards when it first came out, 40-50k? And how much is it now? 300naira? This Rice /Agricultural Revolution is not even 2 full complete years. Things are though YES! But if Nigeria did this 16-20yrs ago maybe Rice will be 3k by now. Yet that is where the Country is heading to now even in the most difficult of times with our only source of income OIL at an all time low. It's now or NEVER! So give it sometime. Save this note, save my name, If by this time next year the Price of Rice has not dropped down significantly I will buy you Bags of Rice to last you 2 Full years no question asked. Deal?
Re: 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions by stobery(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Aragon:

How much were Phone Cards when it first came out, 40-50k? And how much is it now? 300naira? This Rice /Agricultural Revolution is not even 2 full complete years. Things are though YES! But if Nigeria did this 16-20yrs ago maybe Rice will be 3k by now. Yet that is where the Country is heading to now even in the most difficult of times with our only source of income OIL at an all time low. It's now or NEVER! So give it sometime. Save this note, save my name, If by this time next year the Price of Rice has not dropped down significantly I will buy you Bags of Rice to last you 2 Full years no question asked. Deal?

Give me the price range u are looking at

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal High Court Reveals Deadline For Political Cases / NNPC Commences Shakeup Ahead Of Petroleum Industry Bill Implementation / 2023 Election: Tinubu’s Victory Will Be APC’s Parting Gift To Buhari – Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.