Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? (1285 Views)

Did You Know Banky W Is Ordained As A Man OF God? / Gorimapa Chris Brown: Banky W Is Being Dragged On Twitter / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Prec1ous(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2017
I was goofing around then I stumbled on this...

before EBUTE METTA?
Before the fame?

Even before Adesuwa?

BANKY W was actually on nairaland and he used to paste his music videos here too? You can verify with the dates, 2008.

Anything can happen in life though, just believe!

No long story, see his profile....

https://www.nairaland.com/bankyw1

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun... How many other celebrities do we have on here?

PS: Just stumbled on ELDEE THE DON (may be a parody account)
https://www.nairaland.com/eldee
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by BlackDBagba: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Banky, please confirm grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Sleekydee(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2017
hmmmm, so now afta fame he abandoned Nl

aye le o.
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Prec1ous(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Sleekydee:
hmmmm, so now afta fame he abandoned Nl

aye le o.

If it was you, will you still have time for the underage on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Sleekydee(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Banky, please confirm

most likely he is d one, WS last seen in 2009.

that's how airforce1 will abandon us to one day grin
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2017
unbeliveable
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Sleekydee(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Prec1ous:

If it was you, will you still have time for the underage on nairaland?
we have airforce1 we don't need banky
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by yungmoney447(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2017
When God says let there be light...is nigeria among.
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Prec1ous(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Sleekydee:

I comment my reserve absolutely.

It's just that, the person you named has refused to BLOW, he fancies his role as a resident troll.
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Prec1ous(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Kingbet:
unbeliveable

Let me freak you out...

I present... ELDEE THE DON

https://www.nairaland.com/eldee
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Florblu(f): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Sleekydee:

What/Who is Airforce?

Is it the name of an animal, place or thing?
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Sleekydee(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:

What/Who is Airforce?
stop it, common stop it. dahs our star gangan. so stop it
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by theNOISEmaker: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2017
its true o
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
So no one noticed he uploaded his pic in 2012 and his last seen was in 2009

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by Prec1ous(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So no one noticed he uploaded his pic in 2012 and his last seen was in 2009

Nairaland lost some data at a point. The date must have jumbled up during the period.
Nice observation
Re: Do You Know That BANKY W Is/was a Nairalander? by BrutalJab: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:

What/Who is Airforce?
Airforce1 we know, Who the fvck are you?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop Umoh, A.k.a 'okon' / Ebuka's Agbada - The Blend Of Culture / BBNaija 2017 Winner, Efe Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.