Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

[VIDEO] Eminem Destroys Donald Trump In Rap Freestyle, Social Media Erupts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Eminem Destroys Donald Trump In Rap Freestyle, Social Media Erupts (479 Views)

Bbnaija: Talented Artiste, Staqkg Used Housemates Names In Rap Song / Uniosun Rapper, Callyyung Destroyed Yemi Elesho In Rap Battle / Throwback Photo Of Michael Jackson And Trump In 1990 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Eminem Destroys Donald Trump In Rap Freestyle, Social Media Erupts by Temtee11223344: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2017
The rapper Eminem has issued an ultimatum to his fans – support either him or Donald Trump – in a scorching rap played at Tuesday night’s BET awards.

In the four-minute freestyle, filmed in a car park in Detroit and titled The Storm, Eminem called out the US president on issues including his behaviour towards North Korea, his support for white supremacists and his penchant for tweeting.

In the rap he refers to the US president as “a kamikaze that’ll probably cause a nuclear holocaust”. In a reference to the orange superhero the Thing from the Fantastic Four comic books, he raps: “Racism’s the only thing he’s Fantastic Four / Cause that’s how he gets his fucking rocks off and he’s orange.”

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/video-eminem-attacks-donald-trump-in-rap-freestyle-at-bet-awards/

Re: [VIDEO] Eminem Destroys Donald Trump In Rap Freestyle, Social Media Erupts by thesicilian: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2017
That's not Eminem in the video. Thanks for the false info and waste of my data.
Re: [VIDEO] Eminem Destroys Donald Trump In Rap Freestyle, Social Media Erupts by SalamRushdie: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2017
I am a great fan of Eminem but I must say Eminem is a big fool for trying to go against Trump and like all those before him who have tried this nonsense he will also face his disgrace soon ..Useless white trash of a rapper ..Removing all his music from my Playlist today

(1) (Reply)

It Gets Messier! Your Mother Is A Shame, Only A Stupid Tonto Dikeh Blows Again / Nigerian Malaysian Based Man Surprises Wife With A Brand New Car For Not Leavin / Archaeologists Discover The Gates Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.