Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video (8519 Views)

Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide / Rochas Okorocha & Wife Receive Their Grandchild In Imo From The US. Pics / Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Suspends Lawmaker Afikpo Chik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by free2ryhme: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Gossiplover:
OP, U ARE VERY SHAMELESS. YOU WANT TO PUT YOURSELF IN TROUBLE ABI... INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR OTHER THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT, YOU ARE TRYING TO TARNISH THIS WOMAN'S IMAGE. WETIN CONCERN US WITH THIS RUBBISH. All these bloggers sef..

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, please close this thread.

OP, go and read her statement before publishing trash.

See link here >>> https://web.facebook.com/MariaUdeNwachi.BCEL/posts/1946744128981839

I want to ask you a simple question

is she the woman in the video

Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by jidobaba(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
uzobaby:
She has never denied living this kind of life so of what use is bringing up her past?I believe the woman has moved past prostitute shaming and she's doing pretty well for her constituency...we all have a dirty past and living in that past is stagnation...abeg blog about her achievements..
Most assuredly, we DON'T all have a dirty past.
That said, I like the afikpo chick.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by dikerebel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
intruxive:
See hypocrisy of the highest order, you all rejoiced when AIT lunched a false smear campaign against tinubu just for supporting buhari. They filled the air space with unproven allegations which they couldn't back up yet u all swallowed it gleefully
But someone is given us evidence why a woman who has a very rotten past is walking around bearing honorable and you all attacked him, why?
Oh because she is igbo and therefore without sin
This is why no one takes igbos serious anymore angry
are you stupid, who are the ones attacking her? is it not the Igbos.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
intruxive:
See hypocrisy of the highest order, you all rejoiced when AIT lunched a false smear campaign against tinubu just for supporting buhari. They filled the air space with unproven allegations which they couldn't back up yet u all swallowed it gleefully
But someone is given us evidence why a woman who has a very rotten past is walking around bearing honorable and you all attacked him, why?
Oh because she is igbo and therefore without sin
This is why no one takes igbos serious anymore angry
The AIT campaign was not false,Tinubu owns all those properties ask anyone in Lagos. The videos are from her past and she has changed.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by EvilMetahuman: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
DutchBruh:

The AIT campaign was not false,Tinubu owns all those properties ask anyone in Lagos. The videos are from her past and she has changed.
and do you have certificate of occupancy of those properties you claimed tinubu owned?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
jidobaba:

Most assuredly, we DON'T all have a dirty past.
That said, I like the afikpo chick.
are you sure
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

According to her "everyone is a prostitutè" but to cut the long story short,she is a prostitutè and can't deny the fact that she is not.

By the words of your mouth you shall be condemned or justified.
That was the past. He without sin cast the first stone,everyone has something they did they regret from their past. The bible forgives everyone for that past misdeeds even prostitutes and it looks like she has changed from her past ways.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

According to her "everyone is a prostitutè" but to cut the long story short,she is a prostitutè and can't deny the fact that she is not.

By the words of your mouth you shall be condemned or justified.

but she is not denying it.. I have checked her records in the US news as well.. she is the one in the video - perhaps she never had plans of becoming a lawmaker until she blew one top-shot politician grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by udumosam23(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

but she is not denying it.. I have checked her records in the US news as well.. she is the one in the video - perhaps she never had plans of becoming a lawmaker until she blew one top-shot politician grin grin grin

"A man's dark and twisted past does not define him.The only thing that matters is what he/she chooses to become".

Don't bring up the past of a person who is trying to improve on her future.

I believe in change, I believe in the Blood, i believe in the Spirits power. Judging a person by their past is tantamount to undermining the power in the blood and the work of the Spirit.

"If a man says he is now in Christ, look no more to his past" Udumosam2014.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by intruxive(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
dikerebel:
are you stupid, who are the ones attacking her? is it not the Igbos.
No am not stupid, thats ur fathers exclusive chieftancy title...... ask him grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Uzo don buy IPOD market and she must to pay! wink
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by overdrive(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
uu
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by kokoA(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
See as some girls dey take use their ashawo hustle achieve better thing for life, but Agatha for my street na to the knack vulcanizer, mechanics, carpenter, etc back to back from year to year.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Dedetwo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is there any fool who does not know about Howard Stein? This is a TV make belief show hosted by Howard Stein.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Fingerprinter(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Everyone from Ebonyi state knows that Afikpo chic was once a prostitute in the US, so it's not new. People from her constituency know of it and yet still voted her against PDP to represent them at the state house. Does that strike a chord? Her people like her despite her past.
Op, if you are trying to blackmail her, know that you've failed because there is nothing to blackmail. It is already public knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by IamLaura(f): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
uzobaby:
She has never denied living this kind of life so of what use is bringing up her past?I believe the woman has moved past prostitute shaming and she's doing pretty well for her constituency...we all have a dirty past and living in that past is stagnation...abeg blog about her achievements..
Thank you
Women supporting other women,I like

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by chloride6: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hooking on a higher level grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Sanchez01: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

Please this is not the reason why Nigeria is not growing as a country , i am only warning the writer just in case he is not aware , the type of he might be facing , the woman the poster is talikng about is no ordinary woman , please go and look elsewhere on why Nigeria is not working and growing .
Everyone has a past. While some might get lucky with taking it to their grave, others cannot just control how theirs leak because its intended target is not one nor ten persons.

Regardless, you would pose as a huge problem to the country with the way you think. She's but one person and the difference between you both is the popularity she enjoys. She's the one in the video, quite alright, and other politicians might end up using this as a smear campaign tool. Her past is hanging on the Internet right now and it won't be going away anytime soon.

Trump's past nearly cost him the American seat. Tinubu's background was capitalised on by Jonathan all thanks to a dedicated documentary about Asiwaju himself. Not to judge her with the things she has done in her past, Nigeria is the way it is because the wrong people are leading the right ones.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by SalamRushdie: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
I like her , she seems like pretty okay woman ..my kind of Lady if you ask
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by FisifunKododada: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oluwa ni Oluwa ni...when your village people tepa moshe...na only oluwa fit save u
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Nickizoe(f): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
oglalasioux:
I don't think digging into the past of anyone is necessary. What the person is today counts more. This is nothing but smear campaign from people who want to take her place in 2019.

She stated the obvious and is not as hypocritical as many of us. If I was this woman I'll ignore this and move on.
She has moved on already.. she accepted that.. it was her past... is just the work of her oppositions
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Nickizoe(f): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Everyone from Ebonyi state knows that Afikpo chic was once a prostitute in the US, so it's not new. People from her constituency know of it and yet still voted her against PDP to represent them at the state house. Does that strike a chord? Her people like her despite her past.
Op, if you are trying to blackmail her, know that you've failed because there is nothing to blackmail. It is already public knowledge.
Thank you.. .. I voted for her too! She's my honorable!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
udumosam23:

"A man's dark and twisted past does not define him.The only thing that matters is what he/she chooses to become".

Don't bring up the past of a person who is trying to improve on her future.

I believe in change, I believe in the Blood, i believe in the Spirits power. Judging a person by their past is tantamount to undermining the power in the blood and the work of the Spirit.

"If a man says he is now in Christ, look no more to his past" Udumosam2014.

True.. but she cannot abandon the harvest of what she has sown just because she is no longer a farmer.. what you sow - you reap

Shina Rambo paid for his crimes and he is now a pastor.. she has committed a crime of human trafficking and prostitution that is what we know on the surface.. YES we appreciate she is a Bad Girl Turned GOOD lawmaker. but do not deny your past to preserve your future
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Omoluabi16(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ojiofor:

Maybe he is one of those that benefits from the self confessed harlot,she buys recharge card for a lot of jobless youths to defend her online.
my guy stfu. She is now a legislator. what are you?
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Ojiofor: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
my guy stfu. She is now a legislator. what are you?

Something you can never be.
Olukwu!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by morbeta(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
kettykin:

Please this is not the reason why Nigeria is not growing as a country , i am only warning the writer just in case he is not aware , the type of he might be facing , the woman the poster is talikng about is no ordinary woman , please go and look elsewhere on why Nigeria is not working and growing .

So she is a ghost woman if she is not ordinary.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by deomelo: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Must ibo people and Igbos abuse, attack and denigrate other people?

Your whole region is like stone age and you cry and yell marginalization everyday, but you have nothing to say about your own worthless states and useless loaders stealing your taxes and allocations, all you do is abuse and attack other people.

Den swear for you people ni?

There's got to be more to you people than hate and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by meforyou1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fingerprinter:
afikpo girls are all prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by meforyou1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
uzobaby:
once a prostitute, always a prostitute. There's nothing like moving past prostitution

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by Fingerprinter(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
meforyou1:
My friend! Shut up!
Re: Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video by deomelo: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
meforyou1:

Broad generalization is ignorance and idiocy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos In Canada Berates IPOB Over $20 Entry Fee To Nnamdi Kanu Town Hall Meeting / Kogi Governorship: APC Under Pressure To Review Disqualification Of 12 Aspirants / meth: NDLEA Sets Up Task Force To Dismantle Cartel Behind Meth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.