Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt (44614 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) / Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
lol!

I hope she burns in hell

I got no love for any member of the Nigerian armed forces!!!
MrRichy:
these days I care less about the Nigerian Military.....

they've lost their respect... if they ever had any

they are dancing one corner on these guys' heads

1 Like

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by medolab90(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
neweraomo:
you and your generation shall know no peace ...oloriburuku omo ofo
Boss take it easy on him his lost
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by talk2percy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
U sure say she no follow dance the python dance? Cuz nah so them dey die mysteriously.
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Bluffly: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Nobody knows tomorrow

Live everyday like it's your last

Serve God and keep his commandments sad

A million ways to die

Tell this to our politicians and self-acclaimed leaders
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by neweraomo: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
medolab90:

Boss take it easy on him his lost
bro ,this gentle lady is someone I know very well and that idiot is cursing someone he doesn't know at all ..some people needs to be hanged by the ball

1 Like

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by joshingjosh(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
lol!

I hope she burns in hell

Must u bring ur stupidity to the public?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Emitexdbaron: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rest in peace Nigerian gallant, God knows all that happen to everyone in this very land of the living. Again I said goodbye officer.

1 Like

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=9jakohai post=61315799][/quote] no you are not ewe..... ewu na im u be...... I repeat ewu ( goat)
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by RottenTomato: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
She's dead and forgotten. Let her roast in the grave! I give no fvck whatsoever! angry If u know u are a goat, quote me!
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by donem: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chai! Davido e don do nah, tHis the 4th person now,
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Vacora(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
lol!

I hope she burns in hell

Death is inevitable for us all. Show some empathy and respect for the dead. You never knew her and you cannot blame her for the sins of others. Who are you to judge sef? Who are in the bleeding hell are you?! How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by pointstores(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
wow
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Emitexdbaron: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
May God Almighty comfort the family of the deceased. And I want to tell everyone to accept Jesus Christ today for no one knows what will happen in the next minute. Heaven is real, and hell is real. Accept the only Lord and personal saviour today. So much love from my Heart to yours, Love you all.
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by kamtamark(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
2% Of People In The World Die Every Year Either A Day B4 Thier Birthday, On Thier Birthday Or A Day After Thier Birthday. Take Care Of This Three Days.
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Ramaa(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good news to IPOB.....

One python down

grin grin
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
lol!

I hope she burns in hell

you wish evil on a dead person. God! Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Spartanville(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
lol!
I hope she burns in hell
Hmmm sorry
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by robinso01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
lol!

I hope she burns in hell

... Who are u 2 judge her? It ain't must 4 u 2 love her,who ur love epp.

1 Like

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Emitexdbaron: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
No one have any right to take someone's life, and if this is done by anyone one, does it mean that person will live forever? Any evil done by man will certainly bounce back. If not from another man, then by God. My eldest Uncle serve this country has a Mobil police working in shell company in the same P. Hip, but he was cham with strong and died in that same P.H without any compensation from any one. I pray God Almighty should give us leaders that will be able to meet the needs of the citizens.
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
lol!
I hope she burns in hell
slowpoke. Show some respect

1 Like

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by columbus007(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
that facebook undecided, anybody that confesses his or her joy their dies,spits.
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by drmuri(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
[size=14pt]lol!
I hope she burns in hell
I got no love for any member of the Nigerian armed forces!!![/size]
KANU the lunatic has brainwashed you to an hate filled animal
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Bullhari007(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
IPOB slain youths revenge your dead
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
I despise the Nigerian armed forces!
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by LexngtonSteele: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
DanielsParker:
RIP.

cry

This one won't experience crocodile smile II operation. cry cry

STOP making your stupidity global

1 Like

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by LexngtonSteele: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
[size=14pt]lol!

I hope she burns in hell

Your fagg0t dad would be there to welcome her..idiot
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by magicminister: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
drmuri:

KANU the lunatic has brainwashed you to an hate filled animal

You will never catch me in support of Kanu or Biafra. I just hate injustices and atrocities committed by the armed forces. Any one of them that dies is a victory for me!!
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by SHAKABOOM: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ramaa:
Good news to IPOB.....

One python down

grin grin
Hahaha!See her bee sting chest..A sure say she nogo get bra size..Na byc singlet she go dey wear inside or camo singlet..
Well becos she be gel make she RIP.

1 Like

Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by DanielsParker(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
STOP making your stupidity global
at least it's my stupidity, not yours..
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Alphalite(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hebrews 9:27 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.
RIP
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by YelloweWest: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
magicminister:
[size=14pt]lol!

I hope she burns in hell

Fùck off!
Re: Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt by Funpeter: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Something must kill a man, but we don't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.