Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Securing Appointment With Polish Embassy In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Appointment With Polish Embassy In Abuja (2797 Views)

How Do I Go About Medical Appointment With Iom For Canada Student Visa / Overcoming Polish Embassy Refusal / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Securing Appointment With Polish Embassy In Abuja by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders.

I recently received an offer to study in Poland and since then, I've been checking for available appointment dates on their embassy's website. As at the time I got the offer, there was no appointment date available. The message was "Lack of appointment date until 2017-11-09. Subsequently this date is changing to a later date in November. My programme has started already and I have few days to the deadline for resumption. But a Travel agency claimed they can arrange an appointment with the embassy based on their ties at a fee.

I want to ask of opinion of people with experience if this if it is possible and if anyone has done that before.

Help please.
Re: Securing Appointment With Polish Embassy In Abuja by mavinc4u(f): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeTestimony:
Hello fellow Nairalanders.

I recently received an offer to study in Poland and since then, I've been checking for available appointment dates on their embassy's website. As at the time I got the offer, there was no appointment date available. The message was "Lack of appointment date until 2017-11-09. Subsequently this date is changing to a later date in November. My programme has started already and I have few days to the deadline for resumption. But a Travel agency claimed they can arrange an appointment with the embassy based on their ties at a fee.

I want to ask of opinion of people with experience if this if it is possible and if anyone has done that before.

Help please.

Believe them at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Securing Appointment With Polish Embassy In Abuja by Khese: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
My brother is having exactly same problem,the uni resumed a week ago,we've sent tons of emails to d embassy n gotten no reasonable response. Ps if ure able to get through securing an appointment,would b grateful if u could contact me sarahkhese@gmail.com,u could drop ur contact info so i cud get across to u if i get any positive info.Thanks
Re: Securing Appointment With Polish Embassy In Abuja by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Check your mail
Khese:
My brother is having exactly same problem,the uni resumed a week ago,we've sent tons of emails to d embassy n gotten no reasonable response. Ps if ure able to get through securing an appointment,would b grateful if u could contact me sarahkhese@gmail.com,u could drop ur contact info so i cud get across to u if i get any positive info.Thanks
Re: Securing Appointment With Polish Embassy In Abuja by Christian1738: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2018
hello i have been having the same problem
i really need some help please anyone with a solution will be of great help
Re: Securing Appointment With Polish Embassy In Abuja by Emmanuel711: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hello.
I’m new to nairaland. A friend of mine recommended it for me. I’m currently looking for a date to legalize my documents in the polish embassy. On the website, there aren’t any available dates. Please could anyone assist me with how I can make this work. I heard if someone has a date he/she could assist with legalization. Please if anyone knows a group chat that I could join where I could meet more people with similar issues, I’ll really appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Ugliest Buildings In The World That You Have To See To Believe / HORROR As Two Man Boiled Alive In The Car(photos) / The Cheapest Means Of Shipping Items From Uk To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.