Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) (21324 Views)

Fire Guts Post Office In Osogbo, Osun State (Video) / Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Fire Guts Building In Lagos After Woman Left Her Air Conditioner On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
nnokwa042:
I can't believe it club in Oshogbo? Na Fuji boys dey perform there?

There are clubs in Oshogbo, like everywhere else where there are dodgy guys with ill-gotten money to blow and loose girls ready to do anything to get money.
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
to bad
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by ITboymartin(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
wow wow wow wow wow
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by juman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
According to Asp Busayo, the inferno started from a spark which erupted when equipment in the club reacted to the high voltage of electricity restored to the area by the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company IBEDC.

Unfortunate country.

Everything is upside down.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by kayart(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
This news really gets me pissed off reading it right now.

there was no fire outbreak in any club Medusa Osogbo I was there myself....the fire outbreak happened beside the club before the firefighters came..the club and the house is between a fence...Fire outbreak never happened in the club..
beside the club..and the person who took the pic got it all wrong..its happened 10:02 this morning.

Just get the news right before publishing..it....!!!!!
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by brownlolly(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wrong information about the fire service.

SF Akilapa Busayo is a Superintendent of Fire and he works for the Federal Fire Service.
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by debola27(f): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
kayart:
This news really gets me pissed off reading it right now.

there was no fire outbreak in any club Medusa Osogbo I was there myself....the fire outbreak happened beside the club before the firefighters came..the club and the house is between a fence...Fire outbreak never happened in the club..
beside the club..and the person who took the pic got it all wrong..its happened 10:02 this morning.

Just get the news right before publishing..it....!!!!!
Well, I was around that area around past 10 also, and I was quite sure it was the club that had the fire incident. Heavy Smoke was coming out of the windows of the club
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by heryur(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
EXCEPT YOU REPENT, YOU SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH!
Mr holy holy
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by 2shure: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
2Chains lyrics

I got Medusa on my sneakers
My dick up like "nice to meet ya"
100K for a feature, hundred K's at my leisure
Then we aim at your people
I be higher than a eagle
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by pyman11(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
look at this mumu....don't you know that Oshogbo don become town
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
That building is jinxed. No venture done there survives.
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by Donbabajay12(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
fabulousfortune:
After all it's a club, we shldnt cry over it grin

FTC! First ever. Who will I dedicate it to now
So it was built with paper abi ...I pray same happen to you ..
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Donbabajay12:

So it was built with paper abi ...I pray same happen to you ..
Mtcheew.... fvck u undecided
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
eyah, party suspended till further notice, Osogbo, na flexing state o, i can remember the other time I went there, late midnight they were still partying.
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by vicardino(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
U sabi joor
tuk2ato:
That building is jinxed. No venture done there survives.
Re: Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) by yipata: 2:15am On Oct 12, 2017
ARE U ALRIGHT? WHAT KINDA QUESTION OR STATEMENT IS THIS? UR SO WICKED. HAVE YOU EVER SPENT MONEY OR INVESTED MONEY ON ANYTHING BEFORE. JUDGE OF LIFE

fabulousfortune:
After all it's a club, we shldnt cry over it grin

FTC! First ever. Who will I dedicate it to now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contact us for Soil Test, Water Borehole / Core Drilling, Pille Foundation today / Bungalow House Design / Want to BUY/BUILD/SELL/RENT, LANDS/HOUSES/ANY PROPERTY 4 ANY PURPOSE in LAGOS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.