Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

DSTV Is Beginning To Feel The Heat - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Is Beginning To Feel The Heat (1135 Views)

DSTV Is Now An Internet Provider In South Africa / My channel 198 BB Naija on DSTV is not showing. / 'the Fear Of Disqualification Is The Beginning Of Wisdom Photos Of Tobi #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Is Beginning To Feel The Heat by sheddo619(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
This was the message they sent me telling me to subscribe to enable me watch "all" la liga matches after the international break something that has never happened,well competition is good.

Re: DSTV Is Beginning To Feel The Heat by Dottore: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
The heat never start. Bunch of greedy exploitative creeps

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Famous Lesbian Actresses Hollywoodgossip / Korean Movies Suggestion Like Iris / GOSPEL MOVIES.. You Love And The Lessons You Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.