Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

#npowerng Is #govtatworkng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #npowerng Is #govtatworkng (1898 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#npowerng Is #govtatworkng by npowerng: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
#NPowerNG is #GovtAtWorkNG

Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good day, please what is happening concerning collection of Ogun-state device. Only few people received collection messages for about two weeks now no messages again. What's happening? Please update us.
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by AutosBay(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
‎I am not on payment hold why is my device on hold my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach not Nagro and I also got an sms, please check your database. Thanks and God bless
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by npowerng: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Good day, please what is happening concerning collection of Ogun-state device. Only few people received collection messages for about two weeks now no messages again. What's happening? Please update us.

Distribution of devices in Ogun state is still ongoing.
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by npowerng: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2017
AutosBay:

‎I am not on payment hold why is my device on hold my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach not Nagro and I also got an sms, please check your database. Thanks and God bless

Mr Eze,

When your issue has been rectify you would be notified.
Thanks for your patience.
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by IBBG(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2017
what is happening to the 2017 batch. why the delay in releasing of the list as earlier sscheduled
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by Ezypretty: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2017
pls when will 2017 shortlisting take place
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by npowerng: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
IBBG:
what is happening to the 2017 batch. why the delay in releasing of the list as earlier sscheduled

Very soon sir.
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by undisputed25(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Npowerng when will those in Ekiti that choose Samsung will receive message? Tecno got messages last week and some no message. #Ekiti
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by npowerng: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2017
undisputed25:
Npowerng when will those in Ekiti that choose Samsung will receive message? Tecno got messages last week and some no message. #Ekiti

Device distribution are in batches
When your devices are ready you would be contacted.
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by dt4omoh(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Ezypretty:
pls when will 2017 shortlisting take place
Yes,when is it starting?
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by npowerng: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
dt4omoh:

Yes,when is it starting?

Very soon.

Stay tuned to the Npower Official Social media channels for news and updates.
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by AutosBay(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
npowerng:

Mr Eze,

When your issue has been rectify you would be notified.
But when exactly will it be rectified
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by LKO(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
npowerng:

Very soon.

Stay tuned to the Npower Official Social media channels for news and updates.

How can one access the free mtn data dat comes with the device?
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by amordi: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
npowerng:

Device distribution are in batches
When your devices are ready you would be contacted.
Npower is doing a nice job but some of your officials are dubious. I hope you are aware of what happened in Delta State for device selection (Tecno) today?. We received a message to come to Asaba for collection after which we got a contrary directive to go to Warri on the 12th, We got there, unfortunately they told us that the device was not available that they will send us a message when it is ready. Of course, we got no message uptil now whereas some slated for Saturday got theirs and others were asked to go to Warri MTN office on Monday which is today. We got there and MTN mobilised mobile police that started shooting sporadically. Thank God no life was lost. We have made official statement with one of the media outfits with all our evidences including videos and pictures.
It is obvious that these guys wants to divert the remaining device and make some money. I guess you should adress this issue. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by npowerng: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
amordi:

Npower is doing a nice job but some of your officials are dubious. I hope you are aware of what happened in Delta State for device selection (Tecno) today?. We received a message to come to Asaba for collection after which we got a contrary directive to go to Warri on the 12th, We got there, unfortunately they told us that the device was not available that they will send us a message when it is ready. Of course, we got no message uptil now whereas some slated for Saturday got theirs and others were asked to go to Warri MTN office on Monday which is today. We got there and MTN mobilised mobile police that started shooting sporadically. Thank God no life was lost. We have made official statement with one of the media outfits with all our evidences including videos and pictures.
It is obvious that these guys wants to divert the remaining device and make some money. I guess you should adress this issue. Thank you.

Noted.
We apologize sir,
This issue would be rectify very soon.
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by Livebygrace: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello npowerng,
I have written to you countless number of times but no single productive reply till last month. I was one of the beneficiaries whose profiles were erroneously adjudged absent by Npower even though we went for verification since January at Eti-Osa Local Govt of Lagos State. After many complaints and protests, it was last month npower chose to hear us out by re-presenting the master lists initially used for the verification, and they realised that we truly did verification at the fixed date. Immediately, our profiles were changed from "absent" to "qualified" but since then, we have not received single payment to that effect.
npowerng, what are u doing about this? When are we going to be paid or you want us to remain unpaid for the problem orchestrated by Npower?
Please, your timely response will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by GloUlor(f): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
When is Verification likely to start oooooooo, the wait has taken too long.................
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by slimsyk: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please I was selected amongst the first batch, but I was posted outside my state of residence,so didn't show up for verification, what do I do?
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by npowerng: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Livebygrace:
Hello npowerng,
I have written to you countless number of times but no single productive reply till last month. I was one of the beneficiaries whose profiles were erroneously adjudged absent by Npower even though we went for verification since January at Eti-Osa Local Govt of Lagos State. After many complaints and protests, it was last month npower chose to hear us out by re-presenting the master lists initially used for the verification, and they realised that we truly did verification at the fixed date. Immediately, our profiles were changed from "absent" to "qualified" but since then, we have not received single payment to that effect.
npowerng, what are u doing about this? When are we going to be paid or you want us to remain unpaid for the problem orchestrated by Npower?
Please, your timely response will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Good day,
Do not panic, Your profile is showing "qualified" meaning your issue has been rectify.
Backlogs are paid in batches.
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by Livebygrace: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,
Do not panic, Your profile is showing "qualified" meaning your issue has been rectify.
Backlogs are paid in batches.

Thanks for your response, but why no stipend hasn't been paid till now?
Re: #npowerng Is #govtatworkng by amordi: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
npowerng:

Noted.
We apologize sir,
This issue would be rectify very soon.
We await your further directive on when and where to get our device. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Supply Chain RECRUITMENT - Salary= N300,000 / Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly / MCSE Holder: Getting Well-Paying Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.