Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Patoranking Shows Off His New Porshe, G Wagon, To "Motivate" Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Shows Off His New Porshe, G Wagon, To "Motivate" Fans (534 Views)

Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) / Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million / Patoranking Shows Off New Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Shows Off His New Porshe, G Wagon, To "Motivate" Fans by Naijaslog: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Singer Patoranking on his Instagram shared a photo of his new buys, a Porshe and a G Wagon, to motivate his followers.

He shared the photo with the caption:

"Alubarika �� Let This Motivate you..My new Babies…God is The Greatest #skylevel"

Source: http://www.naijaslog.com/2017/10/patoranking-shows-off-his-new-porshe-g.html

Re: Patoranking Shows Off His New Porshe, G Wagon, To "Motivate" Fans by NairalandCS(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oshey Motivator.

Re: Patoranking Shows Off His New Porshe, G Wagon, To "Motivate" Fans by chriskosherbal(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Well done pato.....God has really answered your prayers.

Enjoy !!!
Re: Patoranking Shows Off His New Porshe, G Wagon, To "Motivate" Fans by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
show us how the fish... stop showing us the fish
we can see them on Google if we want
Re: Patoranking Shows Off His New Porshe, G Wagon, To "Motivate" Fans by wordbank(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Augment Nwanne

(1) (Reply)

Africa To The World-wizkid Battles Jay Z, Drake, Kendrick Lamar For MOBO Award / How ‘t.b Joshua Took Advantage Of Me When I Went For Deliverance’ -jim Iyke / Toke Makinwa Unveils Her Own Bag Collection (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.