Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Education Support - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Support (435 Views)

Students Benefit From Henry Seriake Dickson Foundation Education Support Scheme / Henry Seriake Dickson Foundation Announces 2023 Education Support / EGI Professors Give Out Education Support To Indigent In Egi In Rivers State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Support by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
For all lovers of education,please support our movement by liking our Facebook page 'Education Support ' your practical ideas and guide is most welcome to encourage education in Nigeria not leaving out the vocational and technical education.
Education Support is not only about encouraging education in Nigeria, but also giving life to dilapidated or learning environment that are eyesore and not suitable for conducive learning (this will be as time goes on and from the support we get?.
It promises to be a refreshing time on Education Support '...like our page and let's kick the ball rolling.
Constructive criticism are welcome on our activities! !

1 Like

Re: Education Support by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Assuming Obama was a Nigerian, he would have been asked to get a second wife to bear him a male child.... society that values a child irrespective of gender. .it's the day of the girl child. ..a girl child deserves same right and privilege of the male child. .celebrate your girl child today and always ##Education Support #/

1 Like

Re: Education Support by eodavids(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
uzobaby:
For all lovers of education,please support our movement by liking our Facebook page 'Education Support ' your practical ideas and guide is most welcome to encourage education in Nigeria not leaving out the vocational and technical education.
Education Support is not only about encouraging education in Nigeria, but also giving life to dilapidated or learning environment that are eyesore and not suitable for conducive learning (this will be as time goes on and from the support we get?.
It promises to be a refreshing time on Education Support '...like our page and let's kick the ball rolling.
Constructive criticism are welcome on our activities! !

How can I effectively support this noble cause you set out to pursue?

Enugu is my state and I love it. I also wants the best for us.
Re: Education Support by eodavids(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
uzobaby:
Assuming Obama was a Nigerian, he would have been asked to get a second wife to bear him a male child.... society that values a child irrespective of gender. .it's the day of the girl child. ..a girl child deserves same right and privilege of the male child. .celebrate your girl child today and always ##Education Support #/

That practice is no longer tenable. Women right is surely protected now, for real.
Re: Education Support by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
eodavids:

How can I effectively support this noble cause you set out to pursue?

Enugu is my state and I love it. I also wants the best for us.
Anyway you can, but the focus is identifying schools that have dilapidated structures or lack learning materials within a locality, then fix one or two structure for them..depending on the availability of resources. .in Enugu at least I've seen schools where students learn inside the church ..so you can come in with resources available with you..we identify schools in dire need and they get a helping hand

1 Like

Re: Education Support by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2019
Good day. .we've been on break concerning our project for so many reasons. .now we're back. .
Re: Education Support by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 20, 2019
The school term has not gone far. .and there are children facing challenges concerning their learning materials and other needs for the term...please if you can afford learning materials such as books, pencils, textbooks etc . We're soliciting for your support as regards this. .what ever can please we're available and will make sure it gets to the hands of those genuinely in need. .thanks. .
Re: Education Support by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 20, 2019
Please follow up on and like our Facebook page @ education support. ..
Re: Education Support by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 20, 2019
School bags,school shoes, socks etc are also welcome. .please don't only give money out on bettings or different challenges. .your contribution will also go a long way in affecting a child's life

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Don To Reward UNILORIN Worst Graduating Students / What Your Writing Says About You / Charles Sturt University Vice-chancellor Scholarships, Australia - 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.