Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History (1328 Views)

President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has declared the All Progressives Congress (APC) government of President Muhammadu Buhari as the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria, accusing the President of “treating corruption involving his men as family affair.” Fayose and Buhari

He described the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources Ibe Kachikwu’s allegation of award of $25 billion contracts without following due process against the Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC); Dr. Maikanti Baru, as messy and an embarrassment to the country. According to a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said; “When miscreants write petitions to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) against perceived opponents of President Buhari, EFCC will act immediately, but when known Nigerians, including members of Buhari’s government raise allegation of corruption against close allies of the President, the EFCC will look the other way.” He said; “As posited by APC Senator, Shehu Sani, we are in a situation where perfume is being sprayed on corruption when it affects Buhari’s men while insecticide is being sprayed on corruption when it involves perceived political opponents of the President. “When allegation of corruption is made against Buhari’s men, EFCC acts like pet dog, but when it is against those whose faces the President does not like, the anti-graft agency acts like lion. “No nation can achieve greatness with such a partial leadership.” Speaking further, Governor Fayose said; “While Nigerians are still asking questions as to what has happened to the report of the committee that investigated the $43 million discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos, allegation of $25 billion was made by the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, and as usual, the allegation like others before it, is being treated as family affairs. “Before now, the Acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu was indicted of corruption by the Department of State Service (DSS) and all that was done by President Buhari was to ask the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), to investigate the DSS report. Up till today, nothing has been heard about it and Magu, despite his rejection by the Senate, is still acting as the EFCC chairman. “Up till today, Nigerians are yet to be told the owner of the Legico Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that it found N448.8 million cash. “Despite the presence of CCTV cameras, we have not been told the identities of those who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that it found N49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport. “As far as I am concerned, President Buhari is not fighting any corruption.
He is fighting his political foes and God is not a God of double-standard. This Buhari’s government is a government of double-standard.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/buhari-running-corrupt-govt-nigeria-treats-corruption-family-affair-fayose/
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
He still has not proven, by publishing pictures of Buhari on life support, that Buhari collapsed and almost died in London

1 Like

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
He still has not proven, by publishing pictures of Buhari on life support, that Buhari collapsed and almost died in London
What does that have to do with the corruption cases he mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by GeeString: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari is a thief no doubt.

He is proving to be a bigger thief than OBJ, IBB & even Abacha.

How one can steal twice of Dangote's 20 year+ net worth in just two years is beyond me.

Yet hypocrites support him. They said Diezani stole money and Jonathan should be responsible since he appointed her but Buhari cannot be held responsible for Baru's actions even though he is Baru's DIRECT BOSS in charge of NNPC "to watch it closely as it is the root of kwaraption in the kantiry".

I wish I can have just a minute with that Almajiri-in-chief, fulani cattle rearing overlord, i swear, even him skeleton I no go remain am. I go beat am die and I go even use him skull for machete wound rituals join so that no part of him will follow him to his 20-feet, gworo smelling grave.

Bascard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari is the most corrupt of them all. This is a fact!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
DutchBruh:

Which corruption case is he discussing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:
Buhari is a thief no doubt.

He is proving to be a bigger thief than OBJ, IBB & even Abacha.

How one can steal twice of Dangote's 20 year+ net worth in just two years is beyond me.

Yet hypocrites support him. They said Diezani stole money and Jonathan should be responsible since he appointed her but Buhari cannot be held responsible for Baru's actions even though he is Baru's DIRECT BOSS in charge of NNPC "to watch it closely as it is the root of kwaraption in the kantiry".

I wish I can have just a minute with that Almajiri-in-chief, fulani cattle rearing overlord, i swear, even him skeleton I no go remain am. I go beat am die and I go even use him skull for machete wound rituals join so that no part of him will follow him to his 20-feet, gworo smelling grave.

Bascard!

How does contract amounts to stealing money? Can you please explain

1 Like

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Which corruption case is he discussing?
Read the article or are you an illiterate?
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Ebimor96: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
DutchBruh:

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by GeeString: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

You must be related to Lai Mohammed.

You think I have time for you to twist facts upandan like your political mentors and godfathers abi?

When Jonathan, OBJ et al stole money, we saw them break into CBN or NNPC building and carry the money physically to a waiting truck filled with ghana-must-go bags abi?

Was it not also through awarding bogus & shady contracts that all these thieves managed to cart away our money?

No lemme travel the long distance to my village just to swear for you oh!

1 Like

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Ebimor96: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Baawaa:
Even the father of all corrupt politicians in Nigeria OBJ said it that "if you try to fight corruption,corruption will fight back".That is what we are seeing and hearing now
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
DutchBruh:

Read the article or are you an illiterate?

What you have up there is balderdash from a known clown who govern them in Ekiti
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Ebimor96: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Baawaa(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Even the father of all corrupt politicians in Nigeria OBJ said it that "if you try to fight corruption,corruption will fight back".That is what we are seeing and hearing now
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Ebimor96: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
PMB = ITT
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

You must be related to Lai Mohammed.

You think I have time for you to twist facts upandan like your political mentors and godfathers abi?

When Jonathan, OBJ et al stole money, we saw them break into CBN or NNPC building and carry the money physically to a waiting truck filled with ghana-must-go bags abi?

Was it not also through awarding bogus & shady contracts that all these thieves managed to cart away our money?

We saw GEJ diverting money melt for Nigeria Army into Electioneering.

Show us how Contract amounts to Stealing money.

1 Like

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by heryur(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Same thing applies to everyone of you in power, Nigerian need restructuring to be sincere we need regional government with people of integrity
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

grin
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Ebimor96: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
kiss

L
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by GeeString: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

[b]We saw GEJ diverting money melt for Nigeria Army into Electioneering.

[/b]Show us how Contract amounts to Stealing money.

Please show us (with hard facts not beer parlour yans) where you saw this.

When you do that, we'll continue on why Buhari is a thief and $26bn is missing under him.

Barawo.
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by aolawale025: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

In two ways.
1. The contracts can be inflated.
2. Kick-backs of upto 20% in some cases

Contracts that evade due process such as this 25b dollars are prone to such. In most cases, money must have changed hands
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

Please show us (with hard facts not beer parlour yans) where you saw this.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/26/osinbajo-pdp-campaign-funds-under-probe-because-party-diverted-public-money/

And even more where Dasuki claimed he diverted money on the order of GEJ

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2015/12/14/arms-deal-scandal-jonathan-instructed-me-to-distribute-the-money-dasuki/amp/

When you do that, we'll continue on why Buhari is a thief and $26bn is missing under him.

Barawo.

Please show us, with hard evidence, where $26bn is missing under Buhari watch
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by GeeString: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/26/osinbajo-pdp-campaign-funds-under-probe-because-party-diverted-public-money/

Please show us, with hard evidence, where $26bn is missing under Buhari watch

Mr. Man I asked for HARD FACTS not accusations and inconclusive rumours littered everywhere on the internet.

So if I post that link saying soldiers were forcefully trying to inject Enugu residents with monkey pox it also counts as "facts" jus because its on the internet abi?

Give me something concrete and established. These can be smear campaigns by the opposition to divert our attention from their own looting.

Give me something that shows incontrovertible proof.

I want to believe you are an intelligent being and you know what "concrete", "established" and "incontrovertible" mean.
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
aolawale025:

In two ways.
1. The contracts can be inflated.
2. Kick-backs of upto 20% in some cases

Contracts that evade due process such as this 25b dollars are prone to such. In most cases, money must have changed hands

There is no evidence for any of this.

The hogwash Fayose postulated is that $26b was stolen not inflated or for any kickback. Let him prove that any money was stolen or missing
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari has always been an unrepentant thief

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by aolawale025: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

There is no evidence for any of this.

The hogwash Fayose postulated is that $26b was stolen not inflated or for any kickback. Let him prove that any money was stolen or missing

An investigation would reveal facts and there you would have your evidence.
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

Mr. Man I asked for HARD FACTS not accusations and inconclusive rumours littered everywhere on the internet.

So if I post that link saying soldiers were forcefully trying to inject Enugu residents with monkey pox it also counts as "facts" jus because its on the internet abi?

Give me something concrete and established. These can be smear campaigns by the opposition to divert our attention from their own looting.

Give me something that shows incontrovertible proof.

I want to believe you are an intelligent being and you know what "concrete", "established" and "incontrovertible" mean.

Writng epistle longer than book of Lamentation is not what you needed to have done.

A simple click on the links would have helped you.

Here is the statement from Dasuki in the Federal high Court

"This is just as, ex NSA Sambo Dasuki who is at the centre of the controversy has issued a statement of Witness/Accused Person which has been filed in the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), claiming that he acted on former President Goodluck Jonathan’s order."

Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
aolawale025:

An investigation would reveal facts and there you would have your evidence.

Making noise and writing nonsense on the pages of newspaper when investigation has not been carried on the event or th e veracity of the event is not known only makes those who raise high voice, trying to peddle lie with the hope it will somtime become truth look stupid
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
DutchBruh:
Buhari has always been an unrepentant thief

How does this junk amounts to Buhari stealing money?

GEJ in his days glorified corruption with these two statements

Corruption is not stealing

How much did Nwobodo steal?
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

How does this junk amounts to Buhari stealing money?

GEJ in his days glorified corruption with these two statements

Corruption is not stealing

How much did Nwobodo steal?
Covering up and defending corrupt people is far worse.
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
DutchBruh:

Covering up and defending corrupt people is far worse.

GEJ did this by exonerating Alamesiegba and Ibori.

GEJ covered Stella Odua from corruption charged against her.

GEJ pardoned a serial killer which was long convincted and thrown to jail by a law court.

Now tell who is worse?
Re: Fayose:Buhari Running Most Corrupt Government In Nigeria's History by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

GEJ did this by exonerating Alamesiegba and Ibori.

GEJ covered Stella Odua from corruption charged against her.

GEJ pardoned a serial killer which was long convincted and thrown to jail by a law court.

Now tell who is worse?
They are equally worse and never meant well for Nigeria,just their immediate families and cronies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Governor Wike Bought PDP / AEDC Is A Criminal Organization / Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.