Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Help With My Nokia Pc Suite - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With My Nokia Pc Suite (907 Views)

Pc Suite For Techno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Nokia Pc Suite by mekus80(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hi guys pls i seriously need help wit nokia pc suite.i'v bin using d version 6 until i tried to conect a fone with version 7.dis higher version replaced d lower version bt since den i'v not bin able 2 conect my pc to d internet through d one touch acess.d error msg i get is dat ''one touch acess cannot conect 2 d selectd device''.i'v uninstalled dis version & replaced it wit d original version 6,bt its stil not working.pls inbox me on wot 2 do:dozzydouble@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Help With My Nokia Pc Suite by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2010
Hi hi,

First, does PC suite sees your device at all? Then are you able to use the suite with your phone, you know like backup, text messaging and so on? Finally, launch the PC suite, goto One Touch Access, click on the spanner icon, see what modems are listed. If the name of your phone is not among the list of modems listed, let me know.
Re: Help With My Nokia Pc Suite by dragonigga(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2010
I'm having the same problem too, i've checked the list of modem but it's not there so what do you think that i can do ?pls help me out
Re: Help With My Nokia Pc Suite by mekus80(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2010
The pc suite do see my fone,d pix is displayed in d main window.infact i use evry other feature of it like back up,text msg,file transfer etc.the only prblm is d internet conection.also my fone is listed among d modems wen i click on d spanner.
Re: Help With My Nokia Pc Suite by phonetic(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2010
meku and dragonnigga, can u guyz bring your computer and the phone to my office @ Ikorodu for rectification?

You can call me on 08028485595

(1) (Reply)

Wp Auto Content Generator Script / Pls Help! I Need To Recover A Lost Modem / How Can I Password-protect My Files????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.