Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? (63843 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by barcalover(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
nelson7777:

i spoke to my gf about u, and she really appreciates d fact dat u take care of me, in her absence, and she wnts us to continue being friends on 1 condition, dat u stop bringing me food...

Nice one
Sounds matured
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by barcalover(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Next time she visits paralyze her with ur dick She will never return
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by ezewealth(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
See wife material, way u suppose accept and how many gals get that kind heart to dey bring food to you everyday where by cutting your expenses. If you find babe way u think say dey perfect, she go dey use your heart play table tennis upon better you go dey spend on her. Nonsense!!
Abeg apart from snap chart and beauty plus, which other bleaching cream do u know
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by alaskido(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Just tell her that her food taste like cow urine and she will stop. grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by alaskido(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
nelson7777:

i spoke to my gf about u, and she really appreciates d fact dat u take care of me, in her absence, and she wnts us to continue being friends on 1 condition, dat u stop bringing me food...

@nelson, looks like you are a prof on this matter. I bend my bum bum for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by vincente274(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bro na so my own take start
Now she's three month pregnant
According to her she want to have baby
How I go take buy baby food, baby cloth, come pay for hospital bills. Bro run for your dear life now that u still the time.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by nelson7777: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
alaskido:

@nelson, looks like you are a prof on this matter. I bend my bum bum for you. cheesy

abeg oooo, na 14years jail term ooo...

thanks anyway..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by nelson7777: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
barcalover:
Nice one Sounds matured
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:
chop the damn pvssy and forget about attraction. Dafuqz wrong with you nighaz?? angry nor lemme call you Odoyor!!!
So you can sleep with every girl that comes your way? You have no taste? Shame

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by sfinkzslot(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
sfinkzslot:
are you afraid she might poison it? I didn't think so, just pray over it, gives thanks to Lord and eat, but you should let her know, politely you don't have a place in your heart for her, if she still bring it know she is kind hearted you can recompense like wise, I know it's hard to believe but good people still exist on this earth and mostly they are here to bring out the goodness in you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by gentleedu(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
she'll soon say it from the look of things.
then he will reply 'babe man's not hot '
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
fatymore:
thats what you know.. Smh tongue
abi nah grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Talkwell:

una comot ashi joint thread come initiate am grin
wehdone
we should be our brothers keeper grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by crunchyg: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Tell her straight you not attracted to her. Finish.
That's harsh na

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by crunchyg: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Tell her you have a girlfriend.
Hhhmm
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by tk4rd: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2017
QuietHammer:

She knows I don't have one. I know she'll feel very bad if I tell her to stop. She does it with a passion.
You don't have a girlfriend and you are not attracted to this lady who is into you with all passion.??
My guy,, do you really love ladies.??
I don't think you do oo..
I am somehow confused here.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by tk4rd: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2017
jashar:

Guy, leave story. That's why I added the 2nd paragraph anyway ...
I don't know why this guy is trying to be right on all sides..
He brought a case to the table,, people started suggesting,, and he is defending the same case again.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by jashar(f): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2017
tk4rd:
I don't know why this guy is trying to be right on all sides..
He brought a case to the table,, people started suggesting,, and he is defending the same case again.

Free the bro jare.... Na side eye I dey take look am...
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
nelson7777:

Badt guy... LMAO grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by boborneyor(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Since you know the time she normally bring the food ...Just try to go out somewhere so that she won't meet you at home ..Am sure if that happens for like a week ,she will understand your body language.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by nelson7777: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Badt guy... LMAO grin grin
baba na u b boss.... lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by clintonsparkz(m): 12:06am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Asebaba1 post=61342591]..
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by devlishGINGER(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2018
B
Truckman99:

See them

Good morning, I saw your post on the NPS thread. Can you please share the medical fitness certificate with me ?
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by xamuelotu(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2018
QuietHammer:
Good evening. I'm a corp member serving in a school and I stay in the lodge provided by the school together with some other female corpers.
Now here lies my problem ; there is this particular female corper who keeps bringing me food randomly.
I know she'll feel bad if I tell her to stop it, I'll also feel bad if I throw the food out after receiving it from her, pretending that I really appreciate her bringing me food for no reason. How can I make her stop?

she should stop because she is nice to u, or she should stop bcus ur eyeing anoda girl or bcus the food is not sweet. if i be the girl i 4 hate u. sometime being nice to ppl suck. especially the opposite sex
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Truckman99(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2018
devlishGINGER:
B
Good morning, I saw your post on the NPS thread. Can you please share the medical fitness certificate with me ?
Wow, sorry bro. I'm just seeing this now now. Hope you've gotten it, have you?
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by littlewonders: 4:55pm On May 16, 2018
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by devlishGINGER(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2018
Truckman99:

Wow, sorry bro. I'm just seeing this now now. Hope you've gotten it, have you?
sure thanks man. Av gotten.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Treasure17(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
Don't see any harm in this especially when she likes you not necessarily she's into you. Since you detest the act, just take her to a good restaurant and gist randomly. Then you can stylishly and politely break the news in between your conversation with her.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Paschalsays(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2018
SuperSuave:
grin man said he's not HOT grin man can never be HOT cheesy
Man don ICEd out his veins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.