Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

HELP: Complete Restoration Of Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP: Complete Restoration Of Laptop (817 Views)

Cost Of Laptop Upgrade / Get All Types Of Laptop Screen Here In Nigeria / Get An Internal And External Hard Drive Memories Of Laptop And Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Complete Restoration Of Laptop by Tmelisfon: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please i want to restore my laptop but would it affect my 'D' drive because i ve very important informations that I wouldn't like to loss in it?

Re: HELP: Complete Restoration Of Laptop by orbgoblin: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nope!!! It won't affect the data on your drive. It's only the installed programs that will be affected. But make sure you use the system restore application that came with your computer.
Re: HELP: Complete Restoration Of Laptop by Tmelisfon: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ty sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Password Protections For Ms Word Documents - 2007/2010/2013/2016/365 / Neat And Affordable Laptops For Sale / Incredible Ways To Add Fire And Smoke In Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.