Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... (11526 Views)

Zainab Ahmed: We Have Identified Plans To Generate ₦18 Trillion Revenue / Africans No Longer Need Visa To Enter Nigeria, Buhari Announces In Egypt / Several ‘flaws’ Identified In Atiku’s Presidential Election ‘server Result’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Blue3k(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

ohhh my...you cant say anything without insults in it...

did i started the thread by insulting africans..?.....i just said we are not africans...thats all...but all your comments are full of insults..

typical african....

why is it a insult to africans when i say nigerians are not africans?...you make no sense....

Stop crying boy I already told you feeling don't matter to me. If you say stupid stuff I will mock you. You said your not an Africa while being in African continent on african forum while hold a passport that says your african. It's an insult to say Nigeria is not part of Africa because it daft and illogical.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
The OP has a point but not with the right words. Everyone hates us just like they hate North Korea but guess what?? North Korea doesn't give a fvck and even spits on US!

Truth is Nigeria is not where she supposed to be due to our leaders. I tell you if Nigeria were to be at her expected height, no useless African country will despise us but still we are Africans and our reputation has been crushed both by the looters and those who take part in illegal business outside the shore.

Peace.

peace for where..??...no peace with the wicked...when somebody is laying on the floor do you do your best to kick the person or look what is wrong with this person and when possible help am up or atleast call the ambulance....those africans were just kicking into us like no tommorow...

now what??...we have seen their true face and we dont want to be toghether with them no more...shey na by force to be toghether with others that are not like you??....
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:

Stop crying boy I already told you feeling don't matter to me. If you say stupid stuff I will mock you. You said your not an Africa while being in African continent on african forum while hold a passport that says your african. It's an insult to say Nigeria is not part of Africa because it daft and illogical.

my passport doesnt say anything about africa in it...are you confused??...
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

peace for where..??...no peace with the wicked...when somebody is laying on the floor do you do your best to kick the person or look what is wrong with this person and when possible help am up or atleast call the ambulance....those africans were just kicking into us like no tommorow...

now what??...we have seen their true face and we dont want to be toghether with them no more...shey na by force to be toghether with others that are not like you??....
I understand you dude but take that thing small small abeg. Shey you near Yaba left
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by edi287: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Don't do drugs...
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
I understand you dude but take that thing small small abeg. Shey you near Yaba left

whatever...we are not africans...you biafrans can go join africans,we dont care...even una flag looks african...

we are not the same like una...
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Blue3k(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

my passport doesnt say anything about africa in it...are you confused??...

You don't have passport that says ECOWAS on it. Man these replies are pathetic. Take the time to think out your responses instead of submiting daft nonsense.

We aren't the same. You funked of of grade school.

Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:

You don't have passport that says ECOWAS on it. Man these replies are pathetic. Take the time to think out your responses instead of submiting daft nonsense.

ecowas is not part of africa...
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

whatever...we are not africans...you biafrans can go join africans,we dont care...even una flag looks african...

Please don't tag me a Biafran, ni to ri olon. If you no wan quarrel with me cool
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Blue3k(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

What does the A stand for in ECOWAS. Lol what a clown response. You should just admit you don't own a passport instead of lying.

Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

ECO WEST AFRICAN STATES
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Please don't tag me a Biafran, ni to ri olon. If you no wan quarrel with me cool

sorry ooo...sorry....ema binu...
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
ECO WEST AFRICAN STATES

why dont we just call it eco and leave africa out of it??...
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Litmus: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
I heartily sympathise with op. Africa is no good for Nigeria, belonging cramps our style and potential. Nigeria cant even modernise something as basic and necessary as army without having to kowtow to the backwardness of the colonial neighbouring nations. We buy one military system and BAM, they shiver and quake and their Western backers and masters start pressuring us not to shoot ahead of the pack and harping on about balance of power in the neighbourhood.In order words, the West indirectly controls us through controling them. Everything we archive we must share with them. South Africa, Ghana and god-knows-where in Africa can have all sorts of flora and fona, fashion, foods associated with them but Nigeria cannot. All Nigerian stuff is West African. Nigeria can probably trace all her current security issues to our fighting for Black rights from South Africa to Liberia. Our interventions set the West on our asses. Now all those Food agencies have set up in our backyard. These agencies (Trojans, essentially ) thrive on conflict. We'll probably never know peace again with those agencies gaining foothold in Nigeria. You're going to have conflicts and diseases to contend with for a long time to come.

and, and, look objectively at the issues of our supposed bad reputation and you'll find, ultimately, that the origin, the excessiveness of it all, lies in the need to undermine our confidence as a people and to mire us deep within the context of African backwardness. You see, nothing independent and black,devoid of West's benevolence an input can rise from Africa.
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

sorry ooo...sorry....ema binu...
Oda bé.
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Litmus:
I heartily sympathise with op. Africa is no good for Nigeria, belonging cramps our style and potential. Nigeria cant even modernise something as basic and necessary as army without having to kowtow to the backwardness of the colonial neighbouring nations. We buy one military system and BAM, they shiver and quake and their Western backers and masters start pressuring us not to shoot ahead of the pack and harping on about balance of power in the neighbourhood.In order words, the West indirectly controls us through controling them. Everything we archive we must share with them. South Africa, Ghana and god-knows-where in Africa can have all sorts of flora and fona, fashion, foods associated with them but Nigeria cannot. All Nigerian stuff is West African. Nigeria can probably trace all her current security issues to our fighting for Black rights from South Africa to Liberia. Our interventions set the West on our asses.

we should only care about our own selves and forget the rest......
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Litmus:
I heartily sympathise with op. Africa is no good for Nigeria, belonging cramps our style and potential. Nigeria cant even modernise something as basic and necessary as army without having to kowtow to the backwardness of the colonial neighbouring nations. We buy one military system and BAM, they shiver and quake and their Western backers and masters start pressuring us not to shoot ahead of the pack and harping on about balance of power in the neighbourhood.In order words, the West indirectly controls us through controling them. Everything we archive we must share with them. South Africa, Ghana and god-knows-where in Africa can have all sorts of flora and fona, fashion, foods associated with them but Nigeria cannot. All Nigerian stuff is West African. Nigeria can probably trace all her current security issues to our fighting for Black rights from South Africa to Liberia. Our interventions set the...
op has a point but wrong words like someone that is high undecided
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
op has a point but wrong words like someone that is high undecided

am not high..am just pissed to be insulted over and over again by people that you are trying to help..

you think am wrong??..go visit that kenya is better than nigeria thread and tell me later that am wrong...

it was that thread that pissed me off....

1 Like

Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

am not high..am just pissed to be insulted over and over again by people that you are trying to help..

you think am wrong??..go visit that kenya is better than nigeria thread and tell me later that am wrong...

it was that thread that pissed me off....
Sure i was there but had to unfollow it due to the insults that were uncalled for on our forum. When we help others we get insult in return. I blame seun for not closing the thread.
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Sure i was there but had to unfollow it due to the insults that were uncalled for on our forum. When we help others we get insult in return. I blame seun for not closing the thread.

i dont want to be toghether with people that dont like me...what the hell did we ever did wrong to kenyans or south africans....

not even the ghaneans that we did wrong to are making that much noise like the kenyans and south africans...

we are not africans...they should let us be and mind their own bussiness...
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by vpaymoney(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
With the south Africa is maltreating our people, I stand with tha op on this. We are no more PART OF AFRICA!!!!
#NUGERIAISACONTINENT
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

as if i will go on a photo competition with them...for what??..to prove what??..

if we are realy all africans then that thread have supposed to die a natural death..seun dont have to do anything...its good to know that we are not toghether...

to hell with panafricanism...!!!!...we no want....!!
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont want to be toghether with people that dont like me...what the hell did we ever did wrong to kenyans or south africans....

not even the ghaneans that we did wrong to are making that much noise like the kenyans and south africans...

we are not africans...they should let us be and mind their own bussiness...
Seun should be blamed!
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

as if i will go on a photo competition with them...for what??..to prove what??..

if we are realy all africans then that thread have supposed to die a natural death..seun dont have to do anything...its good to know that we are not toghether...

to hell with panafricanism...!!!!...we no want....!!
Your blood dey high o
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Seun should be blamed!

i dont think so..its good to know what africans think over us....
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Your blood dey high o

i still dont understand till today why those people dont open another thread with a different title..

it seems they dont know how to open threads on nairaland...
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
why the hell should i open a thread with the title "nigeria is better than kenya"...it will never cross my mind..

africans are mischievious...and nigerians should avoid them...
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by ahmEenu(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

china is a continent...do you think chinese identifie with indians,vietnamese,thais??....
ogbeni i don't know where you get your news from. China is not and will never be a continent.. India has more than a billion population are u saying India is a continent too? Mtcheeew
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by ponti93(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
@op...So of all the problems, nigeria and nigerians are facing... You woke up this morning and made nigeria not being part of africa your number Priority.
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by Dedetwo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:
we nigerians dont want to be identified as africans no more....we are not part of africa.....una can have the biafrans,we dont care...

nigeria is a continent...we want nothing to do with africans....

You can take up this issue with idiotic Nigerian government led by moronic jackass named Muhammadu Bihari.
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2017
ahmEenu:
ogbeni i don't know where you get your news from. China is not and will never be a continent.. India has more than a billion population are u saying India is a continent too? Mtcheeew

in a way,yes....
Re: We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... by tsdarkside(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2017
ponti93:
@op...So of all the problems, nigeria and nigerians are facing... You woke up this morning and made nigeria not being part of africa your number Priority.

yes...

that is what bother me most...helping idiots that abuse you back...

the shenanigens that nigerians are playing with each other dont realy bother me that much...na family thing....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel / Fani-Kayode: Peter Obi Taking Votes From PDP In The South-East / IPMAN: Reduction In Diesel Price Yet To Reflect Due To Old Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.