Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

*********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** (768 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / M.i.’s ‘the Chairman’ Album – The Preview And Review / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ElRazur: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
Right, overall an okay attempt.

Here are my issues. The beat is disjointed. It feels like different parts was layered with the main beat in an attempt to make it sound longer and varied.

It feels like you have the main melody, but other parts bolted on it.

It is a little bit repetitive for my liking and the drum roll isn't really doing much. I.e it is used to introduced a new verse, chorus etc but it is not so on this track.

Nice attempt, but room for improvement.
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
NNONAH THIS IS OFOKA , WHERE HAVE U BEEN ? U NOR SEE ME ON FACEBOOK?
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

Right, overall an okay attempt.

Here are my issues. The beat is disjointed.

THERE WE GO AGAIN MR EL RAZUR MR LOUD MOUTHED. grin

have u listened to benjamz violin beat wit a vocal on it, the guy that rapped murdered the beat . and you are complaining, ben carry go jare. huhun, whats the name of the guy that rapped on the violin beat ben.?
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ElRazur: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2010
Can we please not derail this thread. There is time for play and time to be serious. Please. Thanks.
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

Can we please not derail this thread. There is time for play and time to be serious. Please. Thanks.

na u be MOD? when did u suddenly stop derailing, am still talking about the topic mr oversabi.
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
besides el razur did not u notice there are 2 beats nnonah posted , listen to  the first one . i know u skipped it because u wan yab ofoka.
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
@EL thanks for the critics
@ofoka thanks alot too. the guy that rapped is ma home boi his name is RAPPON while the guy with the hook is 3ga

@OFOKA av been around since but busy schedules and low internet connectivity av been putting me off meanwhile i couldn't find you on facebook.
there's this other thread i posted please still comment cos for me i think the beat murdered the guy on that track.
piss y'all
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
nnonah111:

@EL thanks for the critics
@ofoka thanks alot too. the guy that rapped is ma home boi his name is RAPPON while the guy with the hook is 3ga

@OFOKA av been around since but busy schedules and low internet connectivity av been putting me off meanwhile i couldn't find you on facebook.
there's this other thread i posted please still comment cos for me i think the beat murdered the guy on that track.
piss y'all

ok i got u send ur addy to punchlinee@gmail.com i will mail u str8
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2010
Someone should put a vocal on this
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2010
nnonah111:

Someone should put a vocal on this

krayola is the resident vocal master, i will tell him on facebook.
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by lalaboi(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2010
nnonah . . .

The beat aint smooth! u used a few instruments and it doesnt even sound right. . .
Even Krayola would not waste his bars on this grin
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2010
lalaboi:

nnonah . . .

The beat aint smooth! u used a few instruments and it doesnt even sound right. . .
Even Krayola would not waste his bars on this grin

why the evil laughter?? grin

there are 2 beats in benjams post, the other one is good enuff for krayola to flow on , i have a feeling krayola will murder the beat .let krayola come thru with his opinion.
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
Krayola waitn 4 u 2freestyle on any of d beat.or should i upload another beat?i have a lot of them.
@ofoka u'r great,
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2010
Alright i did d 2nd beat when i was getting used to fl.but am talking about the second link posted there[
http//:plunder.com/benjamz-download-467fofb266.htm.]
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
dont worry nnonnah krayola will definitely spit to this beat . he will make u famous in 5 minutes , make i call am . cheesy

besides where is my favourite nairaland junior brother el razur !!? cool cool
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
yo nnonanh i have shown krayola ur beat , give him small time , he will spit on it soon when he is less busy. k?
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
Yeah! Dats ofoka d greatest.@kryola i believe u die. u can just choose between d sexy love beat,the one dat ofoka gave u d link and this:
www.plunder.com/benjamz-download-467f0fb266.htm
guess dis is much ok for rap. jst copy and paste d link in ur address bar 2download it.
ofoka thanks alot ok.
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by ofokaofoki: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
nnonah111:

Yeah! Dats ofoka d greatest. the one dat ofoka gave u
ofoka thanks a lot ok.

yeah man, i got ur back all day everyday dawg cool
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
Yeah! Dats ofoka d greatest.@kryola i believe u die.
U just gat 2choose between d sexy love beat,d one that ofoka gave u d link and this one : www.plunder.com/benjamz-download-467f0fb266.htm   i guess this is more ok for a rap.wel,left 4u to choose whis is beta 4u 2 work wit.
Thank y'all one more tym.
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by Jenna1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
I liked both links I heard so far, smiley it has almost an old style rock guitar to it shocked although I assume it's an electric keyboard. Oh well what can I say I am Canadian!! tongue but like the beats very much!! grin
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
@jenna thanks.am glad u like d beat.
@kryola whats up. Whats delayn.
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2010
Kryola WHATS STIL HOLDING?
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by Mafia4life(m): 4:06am On Apr 05, 2010
@uploader
Why you like to exclude people wey dey use phone dey download? Can't you upload it to site that do not count? ( I recommend sharemobile.ro )
i beg. Just upload some of your free work there for low profiled guys
Re: *********listen To This Beat And Review Or Rather Critisize******** by nnonah111(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
Sorry but Now i knw kryola gat nofin 2rap.

(1) (Reply)

#FollowFriday Wiv SAUCEKID :: New Joint (its Hot) / Fela Kuti On Broadway / Songs Available From Asa's New Album "beautiful Imperfection"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.