Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC (33716 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by CastedDude: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
The Rivers state police command has declared these people whose images appear in the pictures wanted for the gruesome killings of residents in Mgbuosimi in Obio/Apkor Local Government Area of the state. It was reported that over 10 persons were killed in the community by unknown gunmen in the early hours of Monday.

According to reports, the gunmen demanded for the telephone handsets from their victims, adding that those who hesitated in releasing their handsets were shot.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/police-declare-notorious-cultists-wanted-attack-rivers-community-photo.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by hatchy(f): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rivers of blood!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by opuada331(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
hatchy:
Rivers of blood!
fool

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by kokozain(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
They will be caught and face the wrath of the law

4 Likes

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by hatchy(f): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
opuada331:
fool
Your Father.

Animal!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by steveyoungwealth: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Really
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by 9jvirgin(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rivers State is worst than the dreaded Columbian and Mexican cities. The crimes committed against humanity in Rivers State has not been recorded anywhere in the world. I remembered they used cutlass to cut the hand of one of my workers because he argued with the robbers around 5am. That state is worst than any worst country in the world.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by 9jvirgin(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
opuada331:
fool

Why did you call him a fool? Is he lying? Eediot

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by obajoey(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
catch them and catch them
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by donblade85555(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
I wonder what they gain from cultism. just end up dying or in prison. God save our youths oh

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by takenadoh: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
The pics are not clear, we need full pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by nairaman66(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmnn

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by bjayx: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by malware: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by cristianisraeli: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
CastedDude:
The Rivers state police command has declared these people whose images appear in the pictures wanted for the gruesome killings of residents in Mgbuosimi in Obio/Apkor Local Government Area of the state. It was reported that over 10 persons were killed in the community by unknown gunmen in the early hours of Monday.

According to reports, the gunmen demanded for the telephone handsets from their victims, adding that those who hesitated in releasing their handsets were shot.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/police-declare-notorious-cultists-wanted-attack-rivers-community-photo.html

nigerian police una they put wanted without reward abi i no read am well..make una continue,una like to they collect our money but reward una no go give

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by mark0020(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pls sorry to deviate ,pls who knows how long it takes for a bank transfer from rome to turkey? thank you

Them must face d law
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by Greatmind23: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
so they can romp me I mind my own business why do you have detectives
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by Bishov(m): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
I know some of them there, are Afonja Muslim.
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by Leopoundz: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
I don't just know why youths waste their time in participating in rubbish, you love violence join the military, help us fight Boko haram, ipob and die for something reasonable, than gambling with your future, well it's their life, it's none of my biz, well I'm a website developer in case you need my service

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
9jvirgin:

Why did you call him a fool? Is he lying? Eediot
Keep kwayet!. Another fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by castrol180(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Cultists? They are it again...no cause for alarm, na dem dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by Foodforthought: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
na dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by twilliamx(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ipob: bringing ozubulu development to rivers.... Na their way.
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by chikeze(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dem for put reward nah. undecided
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by Ugaboy: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
And this one's where dedicated after 3month

And now a dedicated cultists
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by ChangetheChange: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2017

These are some of the boys that Amaechi and APC sponsored and used in snatching ballot boxes at Obio/Akpor local government in Rivers Rerun election
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by mazizitonene(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
speak up against evil.....if evil stays too long in the land it becomes a tradition....and u could be the next victim...

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by aku626(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
opuada331:
fool
Lol that must had hurt
Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by reuben79: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
bloody state..........always bloody news.......i never hear good news from rivers state dis year,jst two month left b4 dis year will expire..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC by Emanuola(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
River, Edo and Ogun state, home of cultists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Person Alert / Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline / Baba Ijesha To Spend 5 Years In Prison, Not 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.