Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) (2646 Views)

How To Remove Your Number From Truecaller (confirmed) / How To Get Rid Of Scratches On Phone Casing Or Screen / How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) by mrjef: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
It look very unattractive when the screen of your Android phone get cracked and the cost of replacing it will be much. Some of them do affect the touch pad of the screen that's why screen guard was produced. But not every one has a screen guard, so his or her Android phone is liable of getting cracked. There are approximately several ways to remove scratches from your Android phone. So just sit back and relax while I show your how. MATERIALS NEEDED IN THE REMOVAL OF SCRATCHES FROM YOUR ANDROID. 1. The scratched phone 2. A neat towel 3. A white toothpaste PROCEDURES .
continue reading
www.jeftechs.com/2017/02/good-day-my-lovely-viewers.html?m=1
Re: How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) by Queentito(f): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
I will try it on my phantom 6
Re: How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) by mrjef: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Queentito:
I will try it on my phantom 6
nice make sure u use a white tootpaste
Re: How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) by Donsammi(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2017
1. The scratched phone 2. A neat towel 3. A white toothpaste PROCEDURES .
==>Get the necessary materials ready
==>Grab the neat towel and toothpaste
==>Apply a little of the paste in the towel
==>Rub the towel which is containg the paste on the affected area
==>Now wait for about 5mins for it dry
==>Use a dry towel to clean the affected area ==>Congrats, the scratches are finally gone.
Re: How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) by HarveyDeven: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2017
I tried this on an old phone and it worked, but not with sensational results.
Re: How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) by ItsJezzy(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Dnt ever try this... It only makes the scratch more visible.... BrightSide has disproved this method....
Re: How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) by mrjef: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
HarveyDeven:
I tried this on an old phone and it worked, but not with sensational results.
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo Opens Offline Stores In Nigeria / Huawei Y9 2019 Is The Best Decision Ever! Pictures From My Vacation (pics) / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.