Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) (35944 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by dondo83(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
kai
Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by levisco16(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2017

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by emeejinsm: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dead country killing it's people
Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by Nagazi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
huntila:
What about the colleagues who were with him on duty? could they not trace the driver? or The Plate number ? this is what database, face recognition, CCTV and other measures can help to nab the culprit. May his Soul R.I.P

Apprehension and prosecution of the driver will not bring back to life the deceased official. Some of these FRSC officials are fond of jumping into the front of oncoming vehicles to stop the drivers. Some will even hit the vehicles with their fists, damaging the vehicles if the drivers did not stop on time. They need to be reorientated.

2 Likes

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by jimjemo: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
It is always wise to be sensible while doing official duty in Nigeria , if he had allowed the vehicle go , would his employers ask him specifically? Now ,the poor wife and children are in dire straits ! Lesson to others , don't be over passionate about Nigerian state , she doesn't care for you living or dead!

1 Like

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by madjune(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
I wish na one of those Lastma guys on Allen roundabout chop this jam.

So sad about this officer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Franzinni:
Give them guns and see change in action !!! The dying. Will become killing tho. Rip his killer will know no earthly peace ....

See Ur mouth like give them gun
Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by greatjoey: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
But it's high time this people got a rifle for use. Though, there might be bad eggs amongst them, they don't wonderful jobs. I was I a vehicle along Abuja road when we ran into an accident scene last year. The way these officers were rescuing the the victims, a couple travellers who was a soldier in my vehicle confessed that they were wonderful as him being a soldier could not do what they were doing. Arm them pls, federal government.
Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
The FRSC needs to train it's men to stop jumping infront of cars because it's not done any were , there a reason many cheap devices that can be used to kill a car in motion

2 Likes

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by Tonason: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
RIP, but most of you people too dey carry the work for head, even the Oga on top carry $26B Waka, open your eyes, your life dey important pass the work. Not every motor for road now we're recession dey get brake.

1 Like

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by SURElee(f): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sometimes the way these FRSC officials endanger their lives, jumping in front of on coming vehicles just to check for papers, extinguishers is sad. Kai! This man left for work and never returned. God! To think he has a wife, children and his extended family weakens me. So sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Some road safety officials dey d too officious, too mean and wicked. What was he thinking standing in front of a moving vehicle? Now he's gone and life goes on...

1 Like

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
I feel piry for the family of this man, but sincerely some of this officials are devils on the road especially the northern ones. They simply want to book you. All your documents are complete then they ask for extinguisher, then its c caution , then your extra tyre, then your tires are worn.

You can't excape. ..

So some folks would rather not stop.

I almost missed an exam cause of those guys...

Be good in your next life dude..

4 Likes

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
They are generally wicked and aggressive making people hate them. If you book an offender with a smile and good approach he will still love you but if you deliberately go out of your way to look for how to extort money from innocent people then you create monsters in their hearts. RIP to the innocent officer.

5 Likes

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by Opoki(m): 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
If you wait for FRSC, you're already their victim!

RIP to the Marshall but I don fall their mugu many times.

No sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by Opoki(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
iswallker:
I feel piry for the family of this man, but sincerely some of this officials are devils on the road especially the northern ones. They simply want to book you. All your documents are complete then they ask for extinguisher, then its c caution , then your extra tyre, then your tires are worn.

You can't excape. ..

So some folks would rather not stop.

I almost missed an exam cause of those guys...

Be good in your next life dude..
You know them well well. I don fall their mugu many times even though I have a complete document, they were about to tow my vehicle for expired tyres even on Sunday until I wise up and drop something

1 Like

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
To bad
Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
A Federal Road Safety on duty was killed today by a hit and run driver.Below is what a colleague of the deceased wrote.....

'KILLING OF ROAD SAFETY STAFF ON DUTY IS ONE TOO MANY.GOD HELPS US
What a painful exit, this our colleague left home today that until he comes back but he couldn't. God have mercy on us. Another aggressive driver intentional hit him down to dead. Today in Idu airports unit. gallant marshal rest in peace until we come'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/hit-and-run-driver-kill-frsc-official.html?m=1

RIP but, the English of the colleague of the fallen man is horrible. First, the OP called the dead man a "Federal Road Safety" and made way for Mr James Kalaa to finish us with "another aggressive driver intentional hit him down to dead"

1 Like

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:02am On Oct 12, 2017
The FRSC, lastma and Police should always use their heads. It is not by force to arrest a vehicle especially when you know that your life could be at risk. You try to flag a car down and notice he doesn't slow down, man get the Bleep outta the road and wait for your next catch. Don't foolishly stand in front of a an on coming speeding vehicle because you want to collect change or make arrest. You'll see some police men dragging motorcycle with an okada man like their life depends on it just because of 5k they want to collect. The govt should never make the mistake of giving guns to FRSC, they'll misuse it. There are better ways to arrest cars instead of putting your life at risk.

1 Like

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:10am On Oct 12, 2017
greatjoey:
But it's high time this people got a rifle for use. Though, there might be bad eggs amongst them, they don't wonderful jobs. I was I a vehicle along Abuja road when we ran into an accident scene last year. The way these officers were rescuing the the victims, a couple travellers who was a soldier in my vehicle confessed that they were wonderful as him being a soldier could not do what they were doing. Arm them pls, federal government.

giving them guns will be the greatest mistake the FG will ever make. Imagine them being too desperate to arrest to the point of putting their lives at risk without guns. Imagine what they'll do with uns. Maybe na you them go first shoot. They'll just be killing people anyhow and claim they resisted arrest. They already have power bikes, let them use it to chase whoever they want to arrest. they should use their brain and not be too desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:41am On Oct 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by silentdomain(m): 12:55am On Oct 12, 2017
If road safety catch u ones, u ll dislike them like dat driver. There should be humane part to every job we do. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by GeleFanzgore: 1:22am On Oct 12, 2017
The Federal Government should equip the FRSC with guns and live ammunition to combat aggressive drivers and road users. Rip to the gallant combatant.
Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by Cowmilk(m): 1:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Just pitying his family

in your next life never stand in front of a moving vehicle

1 Like

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by Gurusblend(m): 1:42am On Oct 12, 2017
huntila:
What about the colleagues who were with him on duty? could they not trace the driver? or The Plate number ? this is what database, face recognition, CCTV and other measures can help to nab the culprit. May his Soul R.I.P
You don mean it,, Alfah got burnt, you are asking for his beards...
If I think of how those guys behave, I won't even got chill for them. They too don't have conscience, they stopped me one day, I was going somewhere with my mum, and I stopped, just because I didn't use an Helmet, they took the bike to their station, I paid 4k before they released it. What pained me most is that my mum of about 68 years of age was kneeling down, crying. They didn't even look at her once. The guy that wrote the statement, I was just looking at him like I should get a gun and shoot him.. They are also dangerous. Who knows what he himself might have done before ending up that way. After Custom, the next is FRSC...

3 Likes

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 2:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Coughs**""clear throat #Too bad, buh in as much as I will like to condemn d act.....these guys too need to take a chill , they jump in front of moving cars as if they have 9 life's RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:45am On Oct 12, 2017
dokiOloye:
Road safety and VIO no de try too.
Everyday,dem go use their ordinary body wey no get juju attempt to wedge moving car,finally end up for emergency room.
U don't know if d driver is high,driving a stolen vehicle or if d brakes are not working optimally.
all υr вody na ѕenѕe....ι wonder and ponder ιn dιѕмay aт тнeιr recĸleѕѕ aвandon ғor тнe aғoreмenтιoned oвvιoυѕ ғacтѕ υ ѕтaтed...aѕ ιғ deм вe caт wιтн 9lιveѕ all вecaυѕe oғ вrιвe...we нave all ѕorтѕ oғ υnιғorмed тaх collecтorѕ on oυr roadѕ yeт accordιng тo world ѕтaтѕ we нave тнe нιgнeѕт nυмвerѕ oғ road deaтнѕ ιn тнe world...мeanwнιle oтнer coυnтrιeѕ wιтн no road cнecĸѕ and тaх collecтorѕ recordѕ noтнιng...yoυr gυeѕѕ ιѕ aѕ good aѕ мιne..

over now тo тнe aѕѕlιcĸerѕ тo aттacĸ..ιn 50cenтѕ voιce"leммe тнιnĸ aвoυт daт aѕѕ aғтer ι'м gone"�
Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:49am On Oct 12, 2017
GeleFanzgore:
The Federal Government should equip the FRSC with guns and live ammunition to combat aggressive drivers and road users. Rip to the gallant combatant.
to coмвaт lιĸe ѕarѕ ιт'ѕ coмвaтιng υ мean?υ wan creaтe мore rιp тнread нere aвι ѕo υ go вlaмe вυнarι/apc?ĸonтιnυ ι ĸnow υr тype �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) by histemple: 4:49am On Oct 12, 2017
hisgrace090:
Let them adhare to ambode advice of staying of the road.

Nigerians hatrade on them is too much, I don't know why.

You don't know why

Are you not in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Co-ordinated Rivers Kidnaps From London –suspect (Pictured) / Robbers Arrested At First Bank In Bayelsa. Photos / Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.