Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

###please Listen To This Song And Critisize ########## - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ###please Listen To This Song And Critisize ########## (581 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

###please Listen To This Song And Critisize ########## by nnonah111(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
I ACTUALLY DID THE BEAT BUT MA FRIENDS DID THE RAP AND HOOKS, LEAVE UR COMMENT PLEASE
HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD http://www.plunder.com/02-Track-2-wma-download-e6ce115a29.htm
http://plunder.com/e6ce115a29
Re: ###please Listen To This Song And Critisize ########## by ElRazur: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
I am not a fan of autotune and do not respect a track that have an over-emphasise on its use. Sadly, this is one on them. If you post just the back tracks, I will listen again and leave my view. smiley
Re: ###please Listen To This Song And Critisize ########## by ofokaofoki: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

I am not a fan of autotune and do not respect a track that have an over-emphasise on its use. Sadly, this is one on them.

there we go again , razur are u turning to a hater gradually. grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Blogger For Updates And Other Stuff / Whats New *news Arena* / Voicesms Voicesms Voicesms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.