Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid (832 Views)

Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid by orientalzempire(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Huh!! Just thinking oooo. I think Davido should better go and apologies to Wizkid oo,, cus i just remenbered when my guy wizkid said 20 men shall fall that day if you cross his lane oooo. Now 3 has fall.
Remaining 17.

������������������������������
just passing anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
orientalzempire:
Huh!! Just thinking oooo. I think Davido should better go and apologies to Wizkid oo,, cus i just remenbered when my guy wizkid said 20 men shall fall that day if you cross his lane oooo. Now 3 has fall.
Remaining 17.

just passing anyway.
at your age?you are a disgrace
Re: Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid by AliHandsome(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chai...
Re: Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid by orientalzempire(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Benz4pimp:

Grandpa, you need to go and dance one corner for front of that transformer at your house junction...
Frog voicers oshhiii

1 Like

Re: Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid by phintohlar(f): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hahahaha, may God forgive you oooo
Re: Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
orientalzempire:

Grandpa, you need to go and dance one corner for front of that transformer at your house junction...
Frog voicers oshhiii
heya,u feel so pained!!!sorry eee but ogun will kee you
Re: Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid by ChopBellefull(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Benz4pimp:

Nawa for u o, u no sabi joke?

Op ds ur reasoning funny o, e fit be true o grin

1 Like

Re: Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid by BrutalJab: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
orientalzempire:
Remaining 17.

just passing anyway.
Joking away your life with a sensitive issue... If dem knack you ban now for false info, you wee say The Mods are wicked.

Is this the joke section?
Re: Tagbo And Friends: Why Davido Need To Reconcile With Wizkid by donchuzy22: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
orientalzempire:
Remaining 17.

just passing anyway.
at your age your mumu be like zee world Extra ordinary Everyday!!

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold’s Reply To Fan Who Insists They Look Alike Is Completely Hilarious / Meek Mill Reportedly Out Of Solitary Confinement, Transferred To Another Prison / TBT: Rare Throwback Family Picture Of Actor Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.