Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There (897 Views)

MTN DATA 1gb #300 And Airtel 1gb - #280 Plus Other Services / Get Canva Teams, Better Than Pro/Education Now @N2,000 Bimonthly Subscription / Buy/ship From India/usa/china To Nigeria And Some Other Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Deyooluv: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
If you are looking for low cost, high quality, reliable cable alternative, this IPTV service is for you. With a fully functional interactive tv guides and streaming across multiple platforms you will get the true cable tv experience without the high cable tv bill.
With this service you will get the majority of the premium channels, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz that most cable companies offer along with all of the basic channels such as TNT, USA, TBS, and much more. Depending which service you pick you will also get more UK channels, premiere league 3pm Kick offs, and international coverage as well as adult content!.No contracts. Pay as you go. Cancel at anytime. The best low cost cable alternative!
I moved to canada and i am a reseller of this service.
I can hook you up and also be aware that this service is majorly centered around UK,US and Canada.
I have test trial if you want to check it out
This is cheaper than DSTV and TSTV.
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Byko899(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
explain more ,is it available in every city
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Deyooluv: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
It is a service i resell here in canada.you get majorly uk,canada,US,PPV,sports,Latino with telemudo,german,adult, etc
Byko899:
explain more ,is it available in every city
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Byko899(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deyooluv:
It is a service i resell here in canada.you get majorly uk,canada,US,PPV,sports,Latino with telemudo,german,adult, etc
can someone use it here in Nigeria
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Deyooluv: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
yes you can.all you need is a device and internet.i can hook you a trial
Byko899:
can someone use it here in Nigeria
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by epistleNow(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Clause : Seamless Internet Data !
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Deyooluv: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
please could you google IPTV to have an idea.Thank you
epistleNow:
Clause : Seamless Internet Data !
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Byko899(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deyooluv:
yes you can.all you need is a device and internet.i can hook you a trial
it uses data subscription?
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Deyooluv: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
yes please
Byko899:
it uses data subscription?
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by chumakk: 12:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Send me the trial link
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by litaninja(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Bros. Know your market. Broadband internet is widely unavailable / unreliable / Cost prohibitive in nigeria. But you want to market IPTV services?? How?
Most Nigerian providers can barely render basic HTML pages properly but you want them to stream SD / HD content

1 Like

Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Byko899(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Deyooluv:
yes please
meaning is not cheap in any way, you know the price of data subscription in this country

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD / Sony VAIO Vpcf1 For Sale / Fujitsu Lifebook Laptop #50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.