Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Freelancer In The House, Help Me Out With GURU.COM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancer In The House, Help Me Out With GURU.COM (2081 Views)

Elevate Efficiency And Boost Productivity With Guru’s Salesforce AI Search / Freelancers In The House, Please How Can I Do Wire Transfer On Guru.com / Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Freelancer In The House, Help Me Out With GURU.COM by googleTALK: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hi everyone..This is a matter of urgency.. I'm a newly registered freelancer on Guru.com and after much bidding and talking with pontential client I finally got a job. now the guy is new to the sysytem just as me, he's asking me how he can hire me.

Please guys help me out, how does he hire me or how do I send him an Invoice to get my money for the job.

Abeg guys help me out.

Basic Process Of Clearing A Vehicle At The Port (Lagos) / Let's Talk About Making Money With Adthrive, Mediavine And Ezoic / 2 Odd Daily For 10days Free On ZOOM 12 FREE

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4