Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother (632 Views)

Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Chugbo, brother of Davido‘s late friend has come out to write off the autopsy report that recently surfaced on the internet, as false.

Tagbo’s brother revealed that he was at the coroner’s office when the news broke out online. He said that the autopsy report that has become widely circulated, is 100% false and that the family would be releasing a statement regarding the late Tagbo’s autopsy result later. In his words;

“The autopsy is false, I can say that categorically...

Continue reading here: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/the-autopsy-report-released-is-fake.html?m=0
Re: The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother by Rutley(m): 1:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Then release your own now na...... Why later?

1 Like

Re: The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother by YungJo207(m): 1:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Gbam.

As the chairman of LESBANL ( legal,space Booker's ,association of Nairaland ) I can confirm that we the entire member are still waiting on the police report
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 12, 2017
i talk am grin
Re: The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother by pinkycute(f): 2:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Am here to see Davido haters grin wink cheesy
Re: The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother by poshestmina(f): 2:50am On Oct 12, 2017
There is more to this story that meets the eyes.
Re: The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 12, 2017
I wish i be blogger, this 2017 too much to talk about.

1 Like

Re: The Autopsy Report Released Is Fake – Tagbo’s Brother by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Jobless haters now have the opportunity to be busy smh.

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Fresh Scandal Over Botched U.S Show After Death Of His Friends / As 1st November Draws Near, TSTV Begin Shipping Their Decoders Across The Nation / � Man Pours Acid On Wife’s Private Part Because She Refused To Have S3x With Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.