Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? (1502 Views)

Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by itspzpics(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2017
Which of these looks is your favourite? Drop your comments

Via :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/which-of-these-mercy-johnson-looks-is.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by itspzpics(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2017
Middle one
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:27am On Oct 12, 2017
The one with the dotted black.... to the left.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Promxy94(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Middle one
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2017
None. I like my ladies fresh not used. Talkless of active service uses.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by mofeoluwadassah: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2017
them go soon come...#vaseline crew grin
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by anitapreeti(f): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Hatuuur!!!!!!!!!!!!
We MJ lovers have nothing but love for you kiss

MJ is lovely, loving and loveable cool
Cute cute
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2017
anitapreeti:

Hatuuur!!!!!!!!!!!!
We MJ lovers have nothing but love for you kiss

MJ is lovely, loving and loveable cool
Cute cute
Must you mention me? I don't admire other people's wives. Finish and klaar!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by NairalandCS(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

A simple none should have sufficed.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2017
NairalandCS:

A simple none should have sufficed.

None of what? Why should you wake up in the morning to start admiring the bumbum of another man's wife?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Afrok(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Op nah like this una go dey tempt Vaseline crew shocked, Abeg leave MJ's curvy looks for her husband kiss

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:
Well news flash she's never ever ever gonna be your lady so you can get your lame azzz off this thread.

Foolish niggas be hating on females they know they can never have.

@topic the first one.
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Jumbus31(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2017
None, because it's not my curvy. I can't be buying vaseline every week on top of someone's curvy.
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:

Well news flash she's never ever ever gonna be your lady so you can get your lame azzz off this thread.

@topic the first one.

I am not responsible for your inability to attract capable men. I mean real men. I won't respond harshly.. because I know your frustrations with love machines.... Mind you.. I am beyond your league... Try sabo for those cush guys if probably they can assist your rotten fish smell womanliness

In addition, I am never ever gonna be her man. In Yoruba parlance she's egun eleegun.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

I am not responsible for your inability to attract capable men. I mean real men. I won't respond harshly.. because I know your frustrations with love machines....
Who cares whether you respond harshly or not?
Your opinion means nothing to me and I give zero fu..ck.
I only wanted to pass my message across to you. Don't even bother quoting me again....cuz am done with you. If you do u will be talking to yourself.
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:

Who cares wheather you respond harshly or not?
Your opinion means nothing to me and I give zero fu..ck.
I only wanted to pass my message across to you. Don't even bother quoting me again....cuz am done with you. If you do u will be talking to yourself.
You don't need to run... come back here omo atiro... Why would anyone's opinion matter to you, if you can keep your groove on with the rotten fish smell womanliness?

Like I said rokiatu you know what to do!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by searchng4love: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

I am not responsible for your inability to attract capable men. I mean real men. I won't respond harshly.. because I know your frustrations with love machines.... Mind you.. I am beyond your league... Try sabo for those cush guys if probably they can assist your rotten fish smell womanliness
Oh no! Wetin rokia2 do you? You just ruined her profile on this thread!
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by searchng4love: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:

@topic the first one.
Madam are those allegations really true?..... If so.. contact funmisticqueen on solutions...she won't charge you..I think she's got a thread on smelly vjays

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2017
searchng4love:

Oh no! Wetin rokia2 do you? You just ruined her profile on this thread!
Bros leave her joor
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Sammmypoko(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Na still the same hole now.....
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by anitapreeti(f): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Must you mention me? I don't admire other people's wives. Finish and klaar!

U are clearly confused gan grin
Appreciate her amazing looks no one said you should masturbate on her pics undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2017
anitapreeti:

U are clearly confused gan grin
Appreciate her amazing looks no one said you should masturbate on her pics undecided
Why should I do either of these? BTW are you a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by anitapreeti(f): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Why should I do either of these? BTW are you a lesbian?

Ciao adios! Am done!!
Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2017
anitapreeti:

Ciao adios! Am done!!
Nailed! Bye

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mercy Johnson Curvy Looks Is Your Favourite? by emilysandra(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

You don't need to run... come back here omo atiro... Why would anyone's opinion matter to you, if you can keep your groove on with the rotten fish smell womanliness?

Like I said rokiatu you know what to do!

Hahahaha bros you are too Savage oooooh ...lol..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits (photos) / I Can’t Copy Wizkid, I’d Rather Teach Him – Yung6ix [photos] / Owolabi Ajasa Reveals How He Got Into NYSC Camp Despite Being Over 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.