Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC (16045 Views)

Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by totorimi: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2017
When he is eventually thrown out he will say all the unspoken truths about the APC, just wait for that. He looks like a loose cannon.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by positivetaught: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2017
See double standard, APC is not ready to deal with any of her member until a court of competent jurisdiction declare the person corrupt, but they ever so quick to run to the pages of newspapers to on their own declare people corrupt n subject them to media trials with their own cook up evidence!,bloody hypocrites.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by TundeHashim(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Of course the job is not "juicy", so why would he be scared of loosing it. Chairman of a useless advisory committee. If he had been the petroleum minister, he would never had made that statement

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by Tecno66: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2017
aolawale025:
He's afraid of losing his position. If not he would have said something on the 26b scandal
He will never comment on 26 like Falana because his master is connected.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2017
The most corrupt government since 1990s.Obasanjo no fit write open letter again.

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by edibobo: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2017
what is his take on $26b scandal ?
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Buhari Is As Useless As Used Pads

But used pads can be used to make Oturmokpo sir.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by Charly68: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2017
APC should better listen to the truth instead of bragging ..in any case after enjoying your meal for 4 years am sure Nigerians will give you red card
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by Sunnyja: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2017
deafeyez:
U wont loss your position sir. But u will loss your freedom and all the money you have termed as corrupt money.
U wer saying nonsense of GEJ. Now enjoy your new companions.

If I hear say u resign make I y Efcc no go know road to ur house.

Hey Nigeria my country has fallen but God why?
I still remember him saying GEJ should go to PMB and confess when he newly came into the government.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by GetMeRight: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
dodelight:
Smart Sagay! He actually knows he will eventually lose his job when his lord is shamed out of office in 2019, so he's starting a lone anti-corruption campaign to save face ahead of time. But Nigerians Remember!
[/s]
This is not a logical reasoning.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by GetMeRight: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2017
magoo10:
A party that rode to power on the blood of the innocent and massive propaganda definitely have a date with destruction ,commotion and confusion will continue to be their portion as their downfall is not too far away .
Blood of innocent? The last time I checked, many APC members and supporters were killed during last general election in SE and SS most especially Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.
Massive propaganda? APC is a learner compared to PDP, better go and ask Trump about propaganda.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC by DEMOO07: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=PoliticalThuG post=61339543]Buhari Is As Useless As Used Pads[/quoteis your father or anyone in your family more useful than him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force To Reward Bashir Umar For Returning Lost 37,000 Euros To Owner / Akeredolu Judgement: APC Must Halt Nationwide Congress - Fetus Keyamo / Electricity Tarriff Hike: "AEDC Want To Send Me Back To The Village"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.