Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? (970 Views)

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by bongolistik(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2017
The whereabout of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu is unknown to many after the military raided his parental home in Afara Ukwu Abia state some weeks ago.

But the big question now is this; since virtually nobody has heard from the IPOB leader after the raid, do you think that we will still hear from him someday again or has Nnamdi Kanu been finally silenced?

Is that the end of the road for him? Has he finally succumbed to military pressure? And finally, would his whereabout remain hidden forever or will he show up one day again?
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2017
shocked shocked I can bet with my Real Madrid jersey, Kanu is playing hide and seek game with his followers. Kanu will come out after Anambra election.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
shocked shocked I can bet with my Real Madrid jersey, Kanu is playing hide and seek game with his followers. Kanu will come out after Anambra election.

No offense, but presently a Real Betis jersey is worth more than a Madrid jersey.

1 Like

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by gidgiddy: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2017
bongolistik:
The whereabout of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu is unknown to many after the military raid his parental home in Afara Ukwu Abia state some weeks ago.

But the big question now is this; since virtually nobody has heard from the IPOB leader after the raid, do you think that we will still hear from him someday again or has Nnamdi Kanu been finally silenced?

Is that the end of the road for him? Has he finally succumbed to military pressure? And finally, would his whereabout remain hidden forever or will he show up one day again?

Why are you asking stupid questions? You heard that the Army raided an unarmed mans house, shot at everything including his Dog, nobody has seen the man since then and you are asking useless questions about his whereabouts?

You should be more concerned about having an organisation called the Nigerian Army that still raids places and kills unarmed people in a democracy just to suppress their right to agitate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2017
OP, whether Kanu has been silenced is not the issue. The bone of contention should be whether the agitation for Biafra's secession has been silenced.

1 Like

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by magoo10(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2017
Nnamdi KANU will continue to torment haters ,he has taken his position in the hearts of biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by Horlufemi(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:

I was gonna say that. It's very likely Kanu will resurface after elections. I hope I'm right though.

If that happens it will only raise more questions. Is NK playing a script? Did soldiers really attack NK
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by writetopoker: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Ebule naazu, obia ogu
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by kokoA(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2017
He's somewhere enjoying his loot at the moment. He will come out when he becomes hungry again. I hope the next time he comes out he'd have been able to get himself a decent accommodation and moved out of daddy's house.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by owomida1: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2017
He has successfully led some to their sweet death.

There was peace before he came.

Agent of destruction.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Soldiers are also playing the script writing by Kanu, directed by Gov. Obianno and supported by Buratai.

Horlufemi:

I was gonna say that. It's very likely Kanu will resurface after elections. I hope I'm right though.

If that happens it will only raise more questions. Is NK playing a script? Did soldiers really attack NK
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by madridguy(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin grin

DanseMacabre:

No offense, but presently a Real Betis jersey is worth more than a Madrid jersey.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by SunFlow(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2017

Nnamdi Kanu... undisputed personality of the year.

meanwhile, I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by Horlufemi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
Soldiers are also playing the script writing by Kanu, directed by Gov. Obianno and supported by Buratai.

maybe
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by Bari22: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kanu will never come back again
rest in pieces
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
What would then happen on 17th?

What is going to happen to his sureties?
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by unohbethel(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2017
gidgiddy:

Why are you asking stupid questions? You heard that the Army raided an unarmed mans house, shot at everything including his Dog, nobody has seen the man since then and you are asking useless questions about his whereabouts?

You should be more concerned about having an organisation called the Nigerian Army that still raids places and kills unarmed people in a democracy just to suppress their right to agitate.

must u display ur savagedity? lol this one na sucker punch

1 Like

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by unohbethel(m): 12:39am On Oct 13, 2017
owomida1:
He has successfully led some to their sweet death.

There was peace before he came.

Agent of destruction.
sometimes when i see una tribe comment, i tink yorubas are problems unto themselves

1 Like

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? by owomida1: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2017
unohbethel:

sometimes when i see una tribe comment, i tink yorubas are problems unto themselves

I agree. But try to make sense of my comment. That it's directed to u doesn't stop it from being the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu / A Nigerian Rants The Whole Day About Nigeria On Twitter / Ogun Gov To Kogi Pdp-flush Out Yahaya Bello From Lugard House In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.