Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Primary And Secondary Schools Shuts Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary And Secondary Schools Shuts Down (1210 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary And Secondary Schools Shuts Down by Angy55(f): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Reporting from Ozoro delta state. News reaching us from private school owners and principals calling parents to come pick their children home because of the alleged Immunization by the Nigeria army.

Parents in panic, rushing from work to go pick their children as the school authorities and teachers would not be held responsible if by any means the soldiers succeeds in injecting these children with the monkey pox virus.

My sibling who attends a popular Catholic School in the area is back from School. The authorities placed a call to my parent to come and pick her.

Could this be just a mere a rumor to tarnish the Image of the present government or something fishy is underneath the boat shaking it that we are yet to know?

In every rumor there is an element of truth.

CC: Mynd44
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Shuts Down by Apination(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Angy55:
Reporting from Ozoro delta state. News reaching us from private school owners and principals calling parents to come pick their children home because of the alleged Immunization by the Nigeria army.

Parents in panic, rushing from work to go pick their children as the school authorities and teachers would not be held responsible if by any means the soldiers succeeds in injecting these children with the monkey pox virus.

My sibling who attends a popular Catholic School in the area is back from School. The authorities placed a call to my parent to come and pick her.

Could this be just a mere a rumor to tarnish the Image of the present government or something fishy is underneath the boat shaking it that we are yet to know?

In every rumor there is an element of truth.

CC: Mynd44
You still dey the Ozoro?
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Shuts Down by Angy55(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Apination:

You still dey the Ozoro?

No
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Shuts Down by Apination(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Angy55:

No
Where you dey now?
Re: Primary And Secondary Schools Shuts Down by malcom1X: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
We all know the plan, do medical outreach and inject people or children with Covid 19 vaccines.

Nice,

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House / Buhari's Visit To South East Further Proved That Ipob Are Just Chest Beaters. / Fayose Releases Petrol In Govt Fuel Dump To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.