Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

See What One Dance Is Doing To Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What One Dance Is Doing To Me (1524 Views)

See What A Farmer Is Doing With A G-wagon / See The Wicked But Funny Thing Olamide Badoo Is Doing / If You Have The Power To Ban One Dance Permanently, Which Dance Will You Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What One Dance Is Doing To Me by Stoicbaba(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Everytime I pass by any transformer..that's when that one corner dance they hungry me to...

Right now, I am still watching the transformer and the tune and dance keep playing in my head...

Should I dance to it undecided
Re: See What One Dance Is Doing To Me by smartistics(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Is this a topic?
Re: See What One Dance Is Doing To Me by ashlyfab78(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
What's the OP saying?
Re: See What One Dance Is Doing To Me by Isokowadoo: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Jokes section pls

(1) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Tenants You’re Likely To Meet In A Compound-house / Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? / Affairs (6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.