Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Owerri: Gov. Okorocha Wakes Imo people With Surprise, Bans Keke In Owerri city - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri: Gov. Okorocha Wakes Imo people With Surprise, Bans Keke In Owerri city (679 Views)

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. / Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri: Gov. Okorocha Wakes Imo people With Surprise, Bans Keke In Owerri city by UzuegbuProsper(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2017
#RMSMG:
CURRENT ISSUES IN IMO STATE.

by Imiro Uche Nwoke..

Today 12th of October, 2016(Thursday) shall mark the end of Motor tricycles in Owerri metropolis.

Owelle the executive Governor of Imo State has also provided vehicles that will go along way salvaging the situation.

It is also expected that IMOLITES, Tricycle operators and Imo taxi operators should maintain decorum as more vehicles are presently on the way to Imo state.

Again, this has proved the quality of our governor who is always there to think out that which will make his people better.

We therefore call on the general public to do the right thing and avoid actions capable of causing pandemonium.

This is the Lord's doing;
From Okada to Tricycles and from KEKE to cars, promotion galoro!

Up Owelle ndi Igbo.

Imiro
12/10/17

Re: Owerri: Gov. Okorocha Wakes Imo people With Surprise, Bans Keke In Owerri city by Young03(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2017
cool
Re: Owerri: Gov. Okorocha Wakes Imo people With Surprise, Bans Keke In Owerri city by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Fat Pig
Re: Owerri: Gov. Okorocha Wakes Imo people With Surprise, Bans Keke In Owerri city by writetopoker: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
Politics is of the devil, Okoro-hausa used to be a hood man. I remember shedding tears back in the days during one of philanthropic programme I watched on AIT.

But now, buhari has become his mentor, what a disgraceful transformation
Re: Owerri: Gov. Okorocha Wakes Imo people With Surprise, Bans Keke In Owerri city by Dillusionist(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
cry mumu pig
Re: Owerri: Gov. Okorocha Wakes Imo people With Surprise, Bans Keke In Owerri city by koma1(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Our politicians should please have mercy on the poor. With the current economic situation how do you expect them to survive

(1) (Reply)

If I Become The President 50% Of My Minister, Advisers Will Be 40yrs - Fayose / I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed / Breaking:female Lawyer, Yewande Sentenced To 7 Years For Manslaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.