Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Must Read!!! Why People Called Me Prostitute – Omotola Jalade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read!!! Why People Called Me Prostitute – Omotola Jalade (435 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dazzles In Black Gown For "The Tribunal" Premiere / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! Why People Called Me Prostitute – Omotola Jalade by laidelaitan(f): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2017
MUST READ!!! WHY PEOPLE CALLED ME PROSTITUTE – OMOTOLA JALADE

Nollywood actress and producer, Omotola Jolade, has revealed how she was labeled a prostitute at the age of 15.

The Sexy mother, said reality dawned on her at the age of 15 following the demise of her father.

The veteran actress shared her story on her Instagram page in order to commemorate the International Day of the Girl Child.

She wrote, “On today’s girl child day, I’ll do an unusual post true to me. As a chilD

Read more on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/10/12/headofsocials-must-read-why-people-called-me-prostitute-omotola-jalade/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Why People Called Me Prostitute – Omotola Jalade by MustiizRaja(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2017
what's now my own there bayii

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Thing I’ve Bought From My N25m Prize Money – Efe Reveal / Big Brother Naija ex housemate, Bassey Ekpenyong finally becomes an On Air Perso / ‘n100k Just For One Night’ – Excited Lady Shares Nud3 Video Of Her While Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.