Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) (76935 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Slay Queens We Dont Wanna See This In 2018 Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by Ijebusomaada: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Greatmind23:
I need nairalanders prayer I am getting addicted to tripping slay queens and bleeping them rubber less
gone are the days of get a cover
fornication will land u with Hiv. Repent before it becomes late
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by Exoticdude(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Well done. Check out www.justichhealth.com.ng.
Thank me later.
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by JimmyCrow(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
midehi2:
Abeg make december reach make i go chop village fresh food jare, nothing like village food grin

Village babe
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by newyorks(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
midehi2:
Abeg make december reach make i go chop village fresh food jare, nothing like village food grin
and e depends on the village oh.
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by XaintJoel20: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
chrisskynet:

Akpamu gi dere

I wish you the same...
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by dammywapes(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Basic123:
Awon omo wobegrin
abi nw
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by dammywapes(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
psp2pc:

thicker body you mean
lol
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
marisdgreat:

thank u, u r very correct even olodi apapa close to trinity/westminister, wen we were still at lag if rain should fall u will hate those areas cos the streets will b flooded with water, even compounds n inside rooms someone will wake up in the middle of the night parking water then we nicknamed it' chinedu workshop'. mehn it wasnt easy residing at those areas. I just thank God for everything now
no be lie If i return to naija Enugu dey hungry me to live
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by mexdon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
hahahahah, she don't want hot water to fall on her.
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by Selynbriel: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
What the meaning of slay queen abeg...
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anstalk:
Lol

www.anstalk.com
I love your site. How long have you been running it?
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by Brainardc(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lols
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by ladyF(f): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
agarawu23:
That's Ladyf grin

lol... this cannot be me jor... Me na village girl o grin
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
ladyF:

lol... this cannot be me jor... Me na village girl o grin
tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
hshaha
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol this is the funniest meme ever grin...but this no be slay queen na...she's an aje poraro.
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by ThatFairGuy: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
You won't kill me with laughter grin grin
iliyande:
When slay queens return to the village

1 Like

Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 13, 2017
9japrof:
Lefulefu oya your babe don come villa to come see ur granny grin
no be my babe be dat oooo grin grin grin
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by Lawless101(m): 5:15am On Oct 13, 2017
[code][/code]what a wonderful world. Back to the root in a aje style.
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by michjay(m): 5:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Naso...Na aw e b b dat
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by marisdgreat(f): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2017
nnokwa042:
no be lie If i return to naija Enugu dey hungry me to live
it is enugu that we are residing now
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

it is enugu that we are residing now
thats cool u cant even go out on sundays in lagos again
everytime hold up
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by marisdgreat(f): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2017
nnokwa042:
thats cool u cant even go out on sundays in lagos again
everytime hold up
but enugu is not like that, just cool and calm. r u from enugu state
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

but enugu is not like that, just cool and calm. r u from enugu state
no from anambra but used to live then at obianodo street achalla layout then later I move to Lagos for many years from Lagos to Austria
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by marisdgreat(f): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2017
nnokwa042:
no from anambra but used to live then at obianodo street achalla layout then later I move to Lagos for many years from Lagos to Austria
That is good to hear, wat a nice movement
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

That is good to hear, wat a nice movement
hook me up Celestine ezeako on face book
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by marisdgreat(f): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
nnokwa042:
hook me up Celestine ezeako on face book
ok i will do that
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

ok i will do that
my dear time of ignorance ve passed u don't need any one to lie to u again,banj music shouting koko here and there made him African Michael Jackson abi?what of his music deal with kanye west hope they will release new collabo soon?I laff In Papua new Guinea grin
Re: When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

ok i will do that
my daughter with eye glass u will see on my profile,am on afternoon work till 10 pm naija time I will get home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Real Life Sign-posts And Notices / When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore / When Your Barber Is High On Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.